Naruto new Video

Nunalho

Tekken Elder
Nov 13, 2005
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=7f5hQJTNad0"]YouTube - Ultimate Ninja Storm VS Mode Video[/ame]

Looks amazingly beautifull :p

Lozt_again

Master Poster
May 9, 2006
soundcloud.com
That looks awesome. Can't wait to get me hands on the demo. Was it July 17th they said for PSN? I take
it that's for one region though. No online is a bummer though.

Staticneuron

Sublimely Static
Feb 3, 2007
Vekta
And see how people were complaining about qore and tiered service? I hope a couple of people feel comfertable with taking their foots out of their mouths now.

Stiff

Apprentice
Jul 11, 2007
This really looks nice. I already wanted to buy this game, now I definatly want it. Can't wait:p. Thanks for posting the video.

Jun 1, 2006
www.html-sucks-a-left-one.com
Wow, I'm truly and pleasantly surprised that they are taking the series into full 3D. It looks awesome and I can't wait to play the demo.

I noticed just how much GameSpot's production values for this show sucks hardcore. They didn't get to the heart of any of the fan questions. They sure looked like gamers, but they aren't smart enough to understand other gamers questions and forward them accurately enough to get the response fans are looking for. The whole idea of fans asking questions directly is a gimmick considering how poorly they get forwarded.

Ubersnuber

Master Poster
Feb 15, 2006
I think Ryan is a huge fan of pretty much everything there is:S
Wife: Ryan! Can you please take out the trash?
Ryan: *folds/claps his hands together* I'm a huuge fan of trash! *unfolds hands and starts waving them around* Just tell me when you *folds/claps hands together again* want it done, and I'll be right on it*
Wife: Uhm..[reveal]*Ryan starts his second round of hand waving*[/reveal] like, now? Our cab will be here any minute, and we'll be away for weeks, remember?
Ryan: Aaah! I'm such a giant mega fan of *folds hands* travel!....etc
That guy shouldn't be near near a camera..

aaaanyways, looks really good, I had hoped for a game more like the 360 game though.

Jan 13, 2006
United States
[QUOTE="rycexboi, post: 0]I wish they have online battle for this...[/quote]

Probably going to be DLC, the devs already stated they would do it.

Grrrrr.....I don't want to pay for the online part of this game, but it looks like it is going to rock.

:sad: no choice.

rycexboi

Super Elite
Dec 30, 2005
cgi.ebay.com
[QUOTE="Kauldron, post: 3009013]Probably going to be DLC, the devs already stated they would do it.

Grrrrr.....I don't want to pay for the online part of this game, but it looks like it is going to rock.

:sad: no choice.[/quote]

Oh..That sucks..It's the only thing I'm looking forward too, If they don't have it..I would just rather get ultimate ninja 2

StrifeTribal

Superior Member
Jan 31, 2006
Wow everything looks so fluid. I really can't wait to play this game. When I first saw the screens I knew I'd at least rent it cause it looked good. But right now this looks almost like a buy. Just no online really makes it suck!:(.

Targetboard

Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2007
Wow! I really like what I see here. First Naruto game for me? I think so. Although the video quality isn't that good, it looks even better than the anime, from what I can see.

And a demo so soon? Now I really wasn't expecting that. Nice surprise. I might have to pay closer attention to CC2 in future.

fatalkeyv

Apprentice
Oct 19, 2006
OMG this looks very COOL!as expected of a game from cyber connect2(correct me if im wrong :p)

full 3d,insane combo!definitely a must buy for me!

im glad they include both japanese and english vioces as well.

Aug 22, 2006
Alone in the Cold
To be honest im embarassed for liking Naruto but this game looks awesome.
Almost a must buy.
No online doesnt bug me at all because i hate PVP and thats all a fighter online can do.

[QUOTE="Kauldron, post: 0]Now if CC2 would do a Bleach game like this, we would all be set. :mrgreen:[/quote]

I wish!
I wouldnt play anyone except Kenpachi.

Merchant

Elite Member
Jul 23, 2006
Its will have the original Japanese voices, so Im in.

Ive been playing Narutimette Hero since the first one came out in japan, so I wouldn't be able to stand hearing the awful English voice actors.

[QUOTE="Kauldron, post: 0]Now if CC2 would do a Bleach game like this, we would all be set. :mrgreen:[/quote]

I would love to play a good Bleach game, so far none Ive played have been any good. Same for One Piece, I really want a good one piece game, but so far all have sucked.

fusion2

Superior Member
Mar 25, 2007
[QUOTE="Staticneuron, post: 0]And see how people were complaining about qore and tiered service? I hope a couple of people feel comfertable with taking their foots out of their mouths now.[/quote]

Wot the hell man.

So im meant to be comfortable waiting for two more weeks because i live in england to get the demo, so even if i wanted to pay(which i would) for it i CANT because its not avaliable for me. Yer im really happy about that. :evil:

Jun 19, 2008
this Looks Awesome i'm realy Excited about this game i'm getting a PS3 in 3 months will the demo still be for download? i like the idea od downloadable content

Lozt_again

Master Poster
May 9, 2006
soundcloud.com
[QUOTE="JeremyH, post: 0]this Looks Awesome i'm realy Excited about this game i'm getting a PS3 in 3 months will the demo still be for download? i like the idea od downloadable content[/quote]

We can polish our skills for online no?

LegendaryArcturus

Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
After seeing the video, the game isn't a must-buy for me mainly because of how the gameplay look in the video. I'll check out the demo to see how the gameplay really work for me.

Staticneuron

Sublimely Static
Feb 3, 2007
Vekta
[QUOTE="fusion2, post: 0]Wot the hell man.

So im meant to be comfortable waiting for two more weeks because i live in england to get the demo, so even if i wanted to pay(which i would) for it i CANT because its not avaliable for me. Yer im really happy about that. :evil:[/quote]

I hate to point it out to you..... but what makes you think that you still wouldn't have to wait without qore? I hate to break it to you but a lot of companies have the habit of localizing all of europe and that mainly causes you guys to get things late (or early depending on project).

The sad part about it, is that qore is helmed by a publishing company out of england.

Merchant

Elite Member
Jul 23, 2006
[QUOTE="Shin Asura, post: 0]Wow he butchered the way he said Naruto -_-[/quote]
At least he didnt say Nayruto like all the kids that watch it on toonami do.

Ubersnuber

Master Poster
Feb 15, 2006
[QUOTE="fusion2, post: 0]Wot the hell man.

So im meant to be comfortable waiting for two more weeks because i live in england to get the demo, so even if i wanted to pay(which i would) for it i CANT because its not avaliable for me. Yer im really happy about that. :evil:[/quote]
Nah, I hope that **** doesn't hit the shores in Europe..This better not be required for getting the newest and hottest demos.

Dec 22, 2007
I didnt fully watch tha vid but is there going to be online ???

If so we should all start a tournament for this, that would be fun.