Naughty Dog Reddit Q&A: The Last of Us First DLC To Be Revealed In August

Nuvian

Master Sage
Feb 4, 2008
Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley, respectively Creative Director and Game Director at Naughty Dog for The Last of Us, are having an “Ask me Anything” session on Reddit right now.

Answering a question from a Reddit user, Bruce Straley said that The Last of Us first DLC should be revealed “this month”. Now, while it’s technically still July in the USA, I’m pretty sure that he meant August, unless the announcement is just a few hours away. Apparently, some characters will be back in the DLC, but they did not specify which ones.
Source

The Last of Us AMA Talks Future Ideas, DLC, PS4, Alternate Endings, Cut Content, UnKarted Racing, Much More

Shingo

Forum Guru
Dec 21, 2011
Dev told the first dlc is a story one and it may be not about Joel or Ellie.Is Ish comming ?

DarkVincent07

Trying not to break stuff...
Mar 4, 2008
Sydney
I don't want to sound all negative, but I don't want any SP DLC for this game... what can they do? Add in a few random scenarios... the story is pretty perfect as it is and anything else will feel like a waste of time imo. Unless it adds to the ending - which I doubt they will do

Gantz

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2007
[QUOTE="DarkVincent07, post: 6169319]I don't want to sound all negative, but I don't want any SP DLC for this game... what can they do? Add in a few random scenarios... the story is pretty perfect as it is and anything else will feel like a waste of time imo. Unless it adds to the ending - which I doubt they will do[/QUOTE]

Nah fuck that, nd hasn't failed me yet so I give em the benefit of the doubt until they do.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Apr 23, 2007
Glasgow, Scotland
[QUOTE="DarkVincent07, post: 6169319]I don't want to sound all negative, but I don't want any SP DLC for this game... what can they do? Add in a few random scenarios... the story is pretty perfect as it is and anything else will feel like a waste of time imo. Unless it adds to the ending - which I doubt they will do[/QUOTE]

Hopefully the DLC takes place after the end.

Gantz

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2007
[QUOTE="UkHardcore, post: 6169338]Hopefully the DLC takes place after the end.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather that its before the events of this game, maybe with tess or something with other characters.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Two4DaMoney

Master Sage
Jun 4, 2007
[QUOTE="Shingo, post: 6169314]Dev told the first dlc is a story one and it may be not about Joel or Ellie.Is Ish comming ?[/QUOTE]I hope so. Ish was capable of handling his own based off those notes.

Ish