Nba Street Homecourt?

Nov 28, 2006
Do Yall Think That Nba Homecourt Will Be Off The Chain Or What Cause I Have Seen The Trailer For It And Man The Graphics And Gameplay Seem That They Will Blow Ur Mind Lol So What Do Yall Think It Will Be Like And R U Looking Forward To It

KingJordan

The Marvelous One
Apr 12, 2006
Oxford, MS
[QUOTE="CH!3F, post: 0]it looks good but i think it will get old like the ones that came before it, but if it has online and a dunk contest then it might last a while[/quote]

Hopefully the dunk contest is nothing like in Volume 3. Because that was some horrific garbage right there.

Trinity

Elite Guru
Dec 3, 2005
[QUOTE="xX p3dRos Xx, post: 0]Do Yall Think That Nba Homecourt Will Be Off The Chain Or What Cause I Have Seen The Trailer For It And Man The Graphics And Gameplay Seem That They Will Blow Ur Mind Lol So What Do Yall Think It Will Be Like And R U Looking Forward To It[/QUOTE]

http://ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=16476

This is what I think about this game. Have a good one bud!

Mar 7, 2006
NBA Street V3 was horrible in my opinion, the game just was boring and not a big fan of the graphics. NBA Street Vol. 2 was the best game in the series and I hope they go back to the cel shaded graphics. For the love of god, please remove dunk contest.

A

airupthere23

EA has been having a rough time with their games lately... But this game/series has been promising.

But as we all know, EA hides horrible gameplay with great looking graphics...