NBA Thread

J

jakncoke

Gerald Wallace is going back to the bobcats 6 yr 57 million , o and Marc Gasol is going back to Spain for another year...man if his brother wasnt Pao this really wouldnt be news at all

J

jakncoke

Good news for my Bulls we re-signed Nocioni for 5 yr 38 million, Vince Carter who was rumored to leave the Nets signed back for a 4yr +60 million contract (old new just passing it along ...dunno if posted)...So if you care about Sheridan top 10 free agents that leaves.....

#5 Mo Williams - unrestricted
#6 Anderson Varejao - restricted
#9 Steve Blake - unrestricted
#10 Andray Blatche - restricted

KingJordan

The Marvelous One
Apr 12, 2006
Oxford, MS
[QUOTE="UndecideD, post: 0]Steve francis has agreed to a buyout and he is considering returning to the rockets. He is also considering other teams like the Heat, Mavs, lakers and clippers http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/4961670.html[/quote]

He needs to say his ass away from the Mavs. They don't need a cancer on the team that's gonna jack a shot up every time he touches the ball. :(

Mar 21, 2005
www.ps3portal.com
Suns just announced in a special local meeting that they signed on garnett and bryant to the team. I was there and fans were surpised when they heard kobe was coming. They said they held it for this special event so they didnt release details but now that the event is over, expect ESPN to report it later today. It was a 3 team trade and the suns gave up marion, thomas, and some other bench players.

Of course im joking, i bet ESPN gets a hold of this and starts up rumors though.

Blu-Ray

Elite Sage
Jul 9, 2006
wOot, Billups is staying with the Pistons...

Now all we need is some fresh legs (the rookies) and we'll be back in the finals.

SE fanboy

Forum Elder
Oct 7, 2005
Lakers signed D-Fish for 3 years 14 million. Lakers draft pick Javaris is playing awesome in the summer league. Great job Lakers. Top 4 in the Conference if injuries dont hit us again.

Hippo

Elite Member
May 7, 2005
[QUOTE="SE fanboy, post: 0]Lakers signed D-Fish for 3 years 14 million. Lakers draft pick Javaris is playing awesome in the summer league. Great job Lakers. Top 4 in the Conference if injuries dont hit us again.[/QUOTE]

Last I checked, playing against rookies and a bunch of nobodies in the summer league doesn't equate to anything...

Lakers won't make the playoffs...bam...I said it and I'm sticking to it.

UndecideD

Master Poster
Mar 24, 2006
thecoldesigns.iforumer.com
Damnit SE Fanboy lol there's no way they are top 4. 3 years 14 mill for D-fish....and pretty much the same lineup...yeah I'll leave it at that. Anyways on another subject, I don't want Francis on the Rockets, we have enough guards and need to trade some for a power foward. Also we have a good rookie in Aaron Brooks, I saw him play the other night. He can ball.

SE fanboy

Forum Elder
Oct 7, 2005
[QUOTE="Hippo, post: 0]Last I checked, playing against rookies and a bunch of nobodies in the summer league doesn't equate to anything...

Lakers won't make the playoffs...bam...I said it and I'm sticking to it.[/quote]

I guess you like to be wrong. LOL.

SE fanboy

Forum Elder
Oct 7, 2005
The Lakers were the third seed until like half the season. Lakers had winning records against every elite team in the NBA. The only teams they really lost to were the ones with a losing record. The injuries hit them and they collapsed. Fourth seed is not too hard to imagine if they stay injury free.

KingJordan

The Marvelous One
Apr 12, 2006
Oxford, MS
[QUOTE="SE fanboy, post: 0] Top 4 in the Conference if injuries dont hit us again.[/quote]

Huh ?!?!?!?!?

Well let's see ... there's Dallas, San An, Phx, and either the Jazz or the Rockets. Tainted Purple and Gold view ftw.

SE fanboy

Forum Elder
Oct 7, 2005
Its gonna be fun being right when the season ends. Lakers had a winning record with the Jazz and the Rockets so I don't know what you are talking about.

Blu-Ray

Elite Sage
Jul 9, 2006
Dallas
San Antonio
Phoenix
Jazz
Rockets
Golden State
Lakers - lucky to get number 7 spot if the clippers or the hornets dont get it.

SE fanboy

Forum Elder
Oct 7, 2005
[QUOTE="Blu-Ray, post: 0]Dallas
San Antonio
Phoenix
Jazz
Rockets
Golden State

Lakers - lucky to get number 7 spot if the clippers or the hornets dont get it.[/quote]

Lakers had a winning record against all those teams bolded teams. Lakers were 4-0 against the Golden State warriors. Lakers were 2-1 against Jazz, Rockets and Spurs.