NCAA '09 Dynasty Signups

Dec 26, 2006
I know there's another post with dynasty signups, but those leagues got a little messed up with the game limiting players to commishing one league. Plus, I think there are still a lot of players looking for a dynasty. So if you would like to join the one I am creating, now is the time to sign up!

The settings will all be on default with time set at 5 minutes and difficulty on All-American.

You can pick any team you want. Just state your top choice and your PSN.

The league will begin once we have 12 players. I will advance the league on Sundays and Thursdays.

You are not allowed to restart a game against the CPU. If you do, it will count as a loss.

All teams are available except for Virginia Tech since I have first dibs. :)

bruff84

Apprentice
Aug 21, 2007
B_Ruff / Florida ( if we can pick between teams, then FSU too Lol, but Florida is my first choice).

first time im playing dynasty mode online, how will i know when to play?

Dec 26, 2006
Well it will tell you who you're playing that week and/or what tasks you need to complete...recruiting, redshirting etc. If you're playing the cpu, you can play whenever you please as long as it's before I advance the week. If you're playing someone else, you should message them and decide on a good time to meet up and play.

Jul 24, 2008
I'd like to join the dynasty. Its my first so im just getting used to the details. Let me get Georgia if its around otherwise I'll take LSU.Gamer Tag: Baaaalllinn

Dec 26, 2006
Ok guys, invites have gone out to everyone who signed up. There are still 5 spaces left if anyone else wants to join. Get all of your preseason tasks done by Sunday. I will advance to the first week Sunday night. Remember to play your game AND do your recruiting each week. If you're playing someone else in the dynasty, contact them as soon as you can on psn or on here to schedule a time to play.

Poklyps

Apprentice
Nov 29, 2005
Alright, so Sunday has come and gone. Now, I dont' know if you advanced, I haven't checked in a few hours, but the last time I did check, only 3 people (including me) have set themselves as Ready to Advance. What are we going to do now?

Dec 26, 2006
Yes you did get an invite. I sent it 3 days ago.

And I didn't advance the week for the reason you said. Only 3 people had done their tasks. The other 4 never even accepted the invites. I'm not going to do a dynasty with only 3 people.

Feb 13, 2008
Does the invite come to the XMB or in the actual game? I have only checked XMB messages so that may be my problem. let me know asap and I'll get it right. My bad if I missed it.

Jul 4, 2008
i did mine sunday afternoon and it said there was 3 people left to do it, which if the one checks his invites that would be 5 total? the only thing is though most of us are in different conferences so we will rarely play each other and there are tons of recruits so we will never really be that competitive. i think we should do a league with us all in one conference. i wanted to do acc, but id do any.

Dec 26, 2006
We can do that if ya'll would like. It makes no difference to me. Originally, I thought there was enough interest for 12 people so that we would be playing each other a decent bit, but apparently not.

Feb 13, 2008
Did mine last night, sorry for the mix up. I like the way it's set up now. The same conference would be too busy and there aren't enough competitive teams in the same conference. The recruiting is always tough because the other schools even if not user controlled are still in the hunt.

Jul 4, 2008
not all teams are competitive in a conference now, but thats what dynasty is for, id be willing to take a less than great team in a dynasty. and recruiting against the computer is easy, im in an online dynasty with 3 friends and i have already signed 4 4 stars by week 5 and am number one on about 20 others, also number one on like 10 3 stars.

Dec 26, 2006
Ok guys, I got a few more people so we're up to 10 now. Mikeny88 declined his invite for whatever reason so he'll drop out once I advance the week.

Bruff, it still says you haven't accepted the invite. Hop on it.

I did custom scheduling so that everyone plays at least 4 other real people with the exception of Oregon since they only had three non-conference games that I could adjust.

I will be advancing the week tomorrow night, no matter what. I'm happy with the number of people we have and I think it'll work out pretty well.

Dec 26, 2006
I advanced the week last night. Everyone should start playing their games and recruiting. I will advance again on Sunday unless everyone gets their games finished sooner.

Poklyps

Apprentice
Nov 29, 2005
Is there a set date for every time you advance the week? I keep checking every day to see when it changes, how 'bout once every 4 days?