Need Bioshock 2 players

Boxman

Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2009
Anyone here play Bioshock 2's multiplayer? I'm looking for some people to play with, since no one on my friends list hardly plays it. I'm mainly doing it to get to rank 40 for my platinum. Anyone who is interested can add me, PSN is Boxman96. Just say you're from here though.

Lookin foward to playing with some of you guys :)

Feb 16, 2010
I'm on my way to 40 also, I'm at 21 now. I'm also trying to get the "Mother Goose" trophy which has proven to be difficult as a mo'fo.

Add me, iMedEvac.

Feb 16, 2010
Actually, yes. At first the multiplayer was laggy and you would frequently get disconnected. It was "fixed" to my knowledge, and it's surprisingly fun and addicting. I'm almost more hooked on the multiplayer than I am with the singleplayer, or at least recently.

theaface

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2009
It doesn't make much of a difference whether you're playing with friends or strangers, since it's virtually impossible to boost. Still, I know you've already added me and I play a fair bit, so feel free to join my games. I play Capture the Sister pretty much exclusively. At rank 34 now.

Boxman

Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2009
[QUOTE="theaface, post: 0]It doesn't make much of a difference whether you're playing with friends or strangers, since it's virtually impossible to boost. Still, I know you've already added me and I play a fair bit, so feel free to join my games. I play Capture the Sister pretty much exclusively. At rank 34 now.[/quote]

It's not that I want to boost, I just hate playing alone, especially since nobody ever uses a mic. Thats the only reason I get bored playing Bioshock 2. Oh and sorry about not getting online much, just had to finish the story mode trophies. I'm done and ready to play. :)

[QUOTE="DarkVincent07, post: 0]Do many play online?[/quote]

Surprisingly yes.

[QUOTE="MedEvac, post: 0]I'm on my way to 40 also, I'm at 21 now. I'm also trying to get the "Mother Goose" trophy which has proven to be difficult as a mo'fo.

Add me, iMedEvac.[/quote]

Added. I hated that trophy so much, mainly since it's glitched. You have to do it twice for it to pop up, unless you're lucky.

Boxman

Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2009
[QUOTE="Oatmeal, post: 0]how long is Bioshock 2.[/quote]

Shorter than the first, so roughly 7 or 8 hours mabye? I beat it in 2 sit downs.

Feb 16, 2010
I heard that it's not necessarily glitched so you'll have to score twice. It's glitched so if you capture the "winning" save, then you won't get the trophy. If you get a capture in the first round, you're guaranteed to get it.

Jrod

Super Elite
Oct 29, 2008
Bioshock's multiplayer had me feeling like I was going to throw up a little, terrible. I wanted to enjoy it too, but it's just too broken.