new Daylight footage

Demi_God

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2013
Icy hot of the north
This game is really getting me hyped and I didn't know about the witches o_O. This game is really getting me excited and so far I like what I've heard from this video.

[video=youtube_share;SS7cRBKqTEk]http://youtu.be/SS7cRBKqTEk[/video]

Got the youtube link from Gaf

mistercrow

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 10, 2007
Texas
[QUOTE="Demi_God, post: 6303257]This game is really getting me hyped and I didn't know about the witches o_O. This game is really getting me excited and so far I like what I've heard from this video. [video=youtube_share;SS7cRBKqTEk]http://youtu.be/SS7cRBKqTEk[/video] Got the youtube link from Gaf[/QUOTE] Meh. Another run and hide from every enemy encounter while finding clues. Yawn. Been there done that with Outlast. No thanks, I'll pass.

KnotGamer901

Master Poster
Jan 31, 2010
NC
[QUOTE="mistercrow, post: 6303262]Meh. Another run and hide from every enemy encounter while finding clues. Yawn. Been there done that with Outlast. No thanks, I'll pass.[/QUOTE]

Ditto

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
[QUOTE="mistercrow, post: 6303262]Meh. Another run and hide from every enemy encounter while finding clues. Yawn. Been there done that with Outlast. No thanks, I'll pass.[/QUOTE]

By that thinking you should not be playing any game as they have all been there done that. But I know you mean this type of game isnt your cup of tea.

Day 1, there are not enough games out there like this, yet there are 90243730982573497865 zombie games and people drool over every single one for some reason.

mistercrow

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 10, 2007
Texas
[QUOTE="Demi_God, post: 6303294]yea, well the thing for me is, when you can attack and shoot your way through stuff, the suspense factor is basically non-existent.[/QUOTE] Not really. The first Condemned had awesome suspense while still being able to use stuff lying around as weapons. Its atmosphere was alot like Outlast in fact.

Last edited:

KnotGamer901

Master Poster
Jan 31, 2010
NC
[QUOTE="mistercrow, post: 6303298]Not really. The first Condemned had awesome suspense while still being able to use stuff lying around as weapons. Its atmosphere was alot like Outlast in fact.[/QUOTE]

And what about TLOU? It was not a hide because I'm a reporter and it wasn't a cod. You could use weapons, and it was suspenseful.

mistercrow

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 10, 2007
Texas
[QUOTE="KnotGamer901, post: 6303334]And what about TLOU? It was not a hide because I'm a reporter and it wasn't a cod. You could use weapons, and it was suspenseful. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE] Yep exactly. And TLOU is a masterpiece.

Demi_God

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2013
Icy hot of the north
I didn't think the TLOU was suspensful. I liked it, but it wasn't suspensful for me. I think we are getting confused with pop out scare factors vs suspense. Suspense at least for me is when you tense up and the anxiousness hits. I didn't get that off TLOU, but I did get it off of outlast. I see this as no different, it will tense me up but also with added puzzles and stuff.

KnotGamer901

Master Poster
Jan 31, 2010
NC
[QUOTE="Demi_God, post: 6303478]I didn't think the TLOU was suspensful. I liked it, but it wasn't suspensful for me. I think we are getting confused with pop out scare factors vs suspense. Suspense at least for me is when you tense up and the anxiousness hits. I didn't get that off TLOU, but I did get it off of outlast. I see this as no different, it will tense me up but also with added puzzles and stuff.[/QUOTE]

Wondering when a zombie will pop out of a corner isn't classified as suspense? Not as smart as I thought I was

Demi_God

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2013
Icy hot of the north
[QUOTE="KnotGamer901, post: 6303492]Wondering when a zombie will pop out of a corner isn't classified as suspense? Not as smart as I thought I was

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

To me suspensful is what I said, maybe some people like those other games and get that anxious feeling but I don't. That's the different here so which ever way you want to go about it that's fine but I just don't find games with guns that much suspensful. There has been instances of suspense of course, but not as much as a game that you know you are screwed if you are spotted. To me it's not a big deal but I just find those games more suspensful. how about that? lol

KnotGamer901

Master Poster
Jan 31, 2010
NC
[QUOTE="Demi_God, post: 6303520]To me suspensful is what I said, maybe some people like those other games and get that anxious feeling but I don't. That's the different here so which ever way you want to go about it that's fine but I just don't find games with guns that much suspensful. There has been instances of suspense of course, but not as much as a game that you know you are screwed if you are spotted. To me it's not a big deal but I just find those games more suspensful. how about that? lol[/QUOTE]

Yea I can see your point. Matter of opinion I suppose