New E3 section for E3 2018

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
New to the way we handle E3 coverage, this years E3 section will be housed inside a single forum. Our swanky new forum software gives our users the ability to post content in a single location, and allows users to pick from that content the coverage they are most interested in.

Inside the new E3 section thread creations will need a tag which identifies the type of content covered:

The new E3 section will, as a result, function as follows. The goal here to to allow users to see at a glance what sort of news is floating about and from which camp:

However, if you are only interested in specific news from a specific conference, you can filter the forum to only show that content:

The forums will then only show you what you find most relevant:

To keep up to date with news that may have dropped while you are away, you can choose to follow the forum, and receive notifications on the news missed.

The tags will also show up in your notifications:

Our goal is to make browsing the section a little more consolidated, and subsequently a little more easy. If you have any feedback and suggestions, we are happy to hear them.

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
New section is up!

If there are any issues, post in here and i'll sort them out! :)

For some further clarification (and some ease of use!) if you want to filter even quicker, just click on the tag beside the thread! This will hide all other tags, and only show you content with that tag!

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
Could you please change the prefix color for Nintendo to red instead of the current light blue that makes people think of Wii U?

Red makes me think of the Switch and it would also compliment the current prefix colors for PlayStation and Xbox.

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
Could you please change the prefix color for Nintendo to red instead of the current light blue that makes people think of Wii U?

Red makes me think of the Switch and it would also compliment the current prefix colors for PlayStation and Xbox.
Will look into it this weekend if i get the time :)

Open world Pokemon game? What else do you know?!
Game Arts remastering OG Grandia for a PS4 release... lol, i'm dreaming a bit too much with that one!

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
You guys can probably move all of the E3 threads to their respective forums now. Absolutely no new activity since late June.