New EU commercial (not the circus one)

Redman_DK

Master Poster
Nov 11, 2005
I just saw a new PS3 commercial today, and it wasn't any of the weird ones that got nothing to do with the PS3.
This one was just what a lot of the members in here has screamed for, first they show clips of Heavenly Sword then Ratchet & Clank, and at the end Uncharted and then the This Is Living logo and the PS3 showing.

So all of you who said they should just show their games instead of the other weird ones, you got what you wished for:p

I haven't found a video of it yet on the internet, but I'm still searching.

Apr 12, 2007
Jeg så også lige slutningen af den reklame! Jeg så dog ikke det hele, men det var helt klart en ny! Håber jeg ser den snart :)

Translation: I also just saw the ending of that ad! I didn't see it all though, but it defintely was new! Hope i'll see it soon :)

Feb 12, 2007
That's good to hear. The circus one was just embarrising. If someone finds a vid, I would be greatful for you to post it here. :)

Jan 24, 2007
Meh, my parents laughed at the gumbo cowboys. What ever gets family involved, we just got a new HD TV so I've been harping on about Blu-Ray to my parents to get them interested. It's working.