New GTA IV Website up! Maps + New Screens!

xdavidplaguex

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2008
thanks alot dude rep +
hehe looks good
my personal opinion is they shold of gone more cartoony/cell shaded and kept the game how it was like crazy and fun

phalanges

Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
Thanks for the heads up. I've been waiting to see more stuff. Hope they have gameplay images.

Edit: No gameplay...bummer

B

BlackHallow420

thats awesome, it even has Multiplayer link "Coming Soon" on it, thats goin to be great to have 8 player type GTA like burnout Paradise :p

stylo1

Apprentice
Aug 14, 2006
OMFG! Forget GTA4, they've made a SPRUNK game!! Frikkin' awesome!

There is also a hilarious new gta footage video advertising Whiz Mobile. Brilliant website

L

leukoplast

Not much on the site now, but seems like there will be a lot of info released before the game comes out.

B

bluecrane7

hah the steinway beer garden, has some funny quotes "stop by for an eye opener on the way to work" "stare at the waitress breasts and make lude comments'

Apr 3, 2007
Ever since vice city, the launch of a new gta website has always been exciting.

Nice to finally see the GTA humour HAS made it into the new game, which previously looked so serious.

B

bigbossakajack

If I put my cursor on any of the fake brands I get a undefined sign. anybody knows what's up with that? looks like a cool site though.

J

jakncoke

[QUOTE="bigbossakajack, post: 0]If I put my cursor on any of the fake brands I get a undefined sign. anybody knows what's up with that? looks like a cool site though.[/quote]

Probably will update little by little up until the actual release of the game.

B

bigbossakajack

o, but then why are people saying stuff like this:

"hah the steinway beer garden, has some funny quotes "stop by for an eye opener on the way to work" "stare at the waitress breasts and make lude comments'"

"OMFG! Forget GTA4, they've made a SPRUNK game!! Frikkin' awesome!

There is also a hilarious new gta footage video advertising Whiz Mobile. Brilliant website"

am I missing something?

EDIT: you need to use internet explorer to enjoy the site, firefox doesn't load the vids.

EDIT2: sick! there are way to many new vids. this site rocks!

Sep 12, 2007
im using firefox, and i get the undefined image. i switched to internet explorer, and it works, shows images. my favorite is the "liberty swingers"

N

N.HalesLegacy

looks like theres a darts mini game at the bar

Also the site works fine for me in firefox

N

N.HalesLegacy

You do know that those smaller pics you posted, if you click on them in the preview, they get bigger like the big ones up above them.

Also did anyone sign up for the "contest"? really all you will win is a Swingers t-shirt