New Heavenly Sword pics!!!

SimmoUK

Super Elite
Aug 16, 2006
yeah seen them all before mate but they look incredible as per usual can't wat for some more gameplay vids of this before launch - It's a shame the bild at TGS had a bug. looks like a 100% killer ap! Can only of improved looks wise, these screens are from months ago.

SimmoUK

Super Elite
Aug 16, 2006
[QUOTE="Legend Killer, post: 0]They have? its the first time I've seen them sorry guys, look it up Mods.[/quote]

No problem mate I know what it's like i'm just a big follower of HS now so seen everything, but stick me in the Lair thread and they'd be plenty i've missed.

msdstc

Super Elite
Jun 10, 2006
yah these are old... they developers said these are shots from an older build too, something is missing from them.

msdstc

Super Elite
Jun 10, 2006
[QUOTE="Legend Killer, post: 0]If these are pics from the old build holy crap I can't imagine how the final build will look. :shock:[/QUOTE]

yah just search around for the interview... he said they slaved for the TGS build and it ended up not working, but they said these pictures were a couple weeks before the newest build, and that something big was missing from them... scrivener the ps3 "prophet" said a new gore update was in this game, if he gets this right, then should we even question him anymore?

Sep 25, 2006
Yeah, those pics are definitly nice. But unfortunatly the frame rate of the final product won't be nice. It's probably gonna be 30 fps. If somebody got news from the developers which say that the final game shall run on 60 fps, i'll be glad to hear it.
I'm dissapointed cause i played God of war on 60 fps and i loved it. Than playing a next gen game like this with 30 fps(which will be very noticable i believe) shall just be a bit dissapointing. Or maybe i just forget the frame rate of the game while playing it, cause the game will be mindblowing or something like that.
Later

xmokshax

Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2005
[QUOTE="Legend Killer, post: 0]If these are pics from the old build holy crap I can't imagine how the final build will look. :shock:[/QUOTE]

well, old as in a build a few weeks earlier than the one that they had PLANNED to show at TGS. as you've probably heard, the TGS demo was pulled at the last minute due to a restarting glitch that they couldn't figure out in time. supposedly, that demo was a bit more advanced than the build shown in these shots. my excitement just keeps on building.... :D :D :D

hypermaniac85

Superior Member
Jan 18, 2006
I really like the smoke effects in the two middle pics. I can't wait for this game to come out, hopefully it is as awesome as God of War is.

AranhaHunter

Superior Member
Feb 12, 2006
[QUOTE="msdstc, post: 0]yah just search around for the interview... he said they slaved for the TGS build and it ended up not working, but they said these pictures were a couple weeks before the newest build, and that something big was missing from them... scrivener the ps3 "prophet" said a new gore update was in this game, if he gets this right, then should we even question him anymore?[/QUOTE]

Who's scrivener and what has he predicted?

6-Side

B]l[/B]ook at that butt...i mean graphics...:)

Post in normal font from now on ~soldier one

ContraRadical

Superior Member
Jul 6, 2006
I love how the smoke from the explosions looks lit from within. That's an effect I don't think I've ever seen beforein a game.

In terms of tech and art, I think HS is the best looking game on the horizon.

msdstc

Super Elite
Jun 10, 2006
[QUOTE="ContraRadical, post: 624907]I love how the smoke from the explosions looks lit from within. That's an effect I don't think I've ever seen beforein a game.

In terms of tech and art, I think HS is the best looking game on the horizon.[/QUOTE]

we still have yet to see it 1. in motion and 2. the final build, should be amazing, maybe one of the best... please scrivener don't let me down (advent children style grahpics... new gore update ;))

Logo

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2006
www.enjoyincubus.com
First time I've seen them. Glorious pictures. The explosion effect is beautiful, though the background textures could use some improvement. I hate to sound redundant but I can't wait till I have this baby in my PS3.

msdstc

Super Elite
Jun 10, 2006
[QUOTE="Cortez, post: 0]Hmm nice explosion, you can see an enemy flying the air in the right corner, cool.[/QUOTE]

left hand corner?

to the person above... scrivener was the guy who predicted all sorts of great things about ps3... and that the killzone demo was realtime, he's been spot on about quite a few things, but that's for another thread.