New House = New Setup! Woohoo!

SwitchBlade

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2006
www.myspace.com
Closed on our new house Friday, and got moved everything moved in. Immediately started working on the living room to get all my goodies set up. We're trying to do most of the house "Mid-Century Modern", hence the late 50's early 60's furniture & decor. Anyway, heres the before and after pics. All my gaming goodies are hidden inside the Credenza under the tv.

Before-

After-

Super awesome Eames Chair, perfect for playing games!

Mrs. Switchblade

Still have ALOT to do, but what do you guys think so far?

Apr 5, 2007
Just to pick your brain, what's the reason to model it with the 50s decor in mind? Looks nice though, congrats on the new house broheim.

SwitchBlade

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2006
www.myspace.com
That stuff is just what me and the wife are into, everything just had alot more style back then, IMO.
I work in a hot rod & custom shop, all I work on is old cars, my only car is a 59 Thunderbird. My love for old american cars just spread into the rest of my life I guess. Heres a link to the place I work, look under "Justin's Work" for pictures of things I've built. www.rod-o-rama.com .

P51-SN95

Superior Member
Nov 15, 2006
[QUOTE="SwitchBlade, post: 0]
Still have ALOT to do, but what do you guys think so far?[/quote]

More of the wife! lol

looks good. I'm in the Same boat, just got our house 2 months ago and I've been busy converting the "Bonus" room over the garge in to my gaming room. Just gotta find a way to run an eithernet cable up there and I'm pretty much all set.

plus the wife decide the 40" Samsung was too small so we're upgrading to a 46" Sony Bravia this week. :dance:

So I get the 40" up in my game room.