New Motorstorm images!

xmokshax

Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2005
:drools: :licks lips: i can't wait... i was so hoping this would still be released in february. damn!

SimmoUK

Super Elite
Aug 16, 2006
Wow I was beginning to forget how good this game looks thanks, it looks awesome at night, graphically it's very impressive I know people are still trying to hate on this game because of the original trailer but come on credit where it's due :drools:

People wouldn't of believed this was realtime 6 month's ago, makes me happy about March again :-D

Graham

like.no.other
Dec 3, 2005
Looking very nice indeed, and after just watching a few of the more recent 720p trailers over at IGN...wow, I can't wait!

Gturismo1

Apprentice
Sep 19, 2005
Graphically, this game in stunning. Now my only concern is whether the gameplay will be as good. If it is, then they've got a bona fide hit.

Malsumis

Apprentice
Dec 2, 2006
[QUOTE="Mich, post: 0]Some pics i never saw before:

also, watch this footage here, best crashes ever!
==> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBWzxcbMmqo <==

the usual control damage on txb (bad textures, looks worse in motion (wth?!)) makes me laugh :D[/QUOTE]
are theese real-time? There is no way, that is real time. Just no way. And I thought I knew how this game looks. ZOMFG ;)

Jokes aside, can anyone confirm/deny these pics? Whoa, that looks awesome.

NextGenHorn

Superior Member
Dec 14, 2005
JESUS!!! ****ing amazing.
Hey Mich, very good post with very nice pics.

EDIT:

This is the kind of 1st generation image/effects/physics you get with a bad GPU (RSX) and lack of memory. LOL
/SARCASM

skulpt

Master Guru
May 27, 2005
www.adigitaldreamer.com
But,but but... It's just like any odder racer noobie!!!!

If people watch that video and think this game is just another racer, they really need a good solid boot to the head. This is what I've been telling people for ages. The crashes and variety of crap that goes on on screen is amazing. New things still happen when I'm playing the same track. It's freaking awesome.

One time this truck clipped my drivers head from above just enough to kill him. The bike continued on with his limp body a few more seconds until it smashed into a cliff wall. The ragdoll in this game is awesome. Add the flipping,rolling cars like the ones in this video, and you have some killer gameplay that can't be touched by say a GT 5 or a PGR / Forza. I'm actually totally way more impressed with this game than any of those right now. Way more happening on screen, and way more randomness in Motorstorm.

Now THIS is a next gen experience for me. Give me randomness and unpredictable gameplay. Not this flank, shoot, scripted death animation, or hit all the right parts of the track in GT and you will get a lap time of XXX. This is way more fun for me, and there is way more going on here than the rest of these scripted games out there. It's one thing that it looks so amazing.It's another thing entirely that they are doing it with ragdoll phyiscs, amazing car physics, deformation of tracks that effects gameplay, mud that sticks to cars, and cars that break into a truckload of parts. Totally different level than a scripted game with scripted animations. Anything can happen in a race.

Brian

P209

Master Poster
Jun 19, 2006
[QUOTE="Mich, post: 0]
also, watch this footage here, best crashes ever!
==> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBWzxcbMmqo <==

the usual control damage on txb (bad textures, looks worse in motion (wth?!)) makes me laugh :D[/QUOTE]

Oh my damn that is awesome

crappy youtube quality but still awesome

[QUOTE="ps3power, post: 0]But,but but... It's just like any odder racer noobie!!!!

If people watch that video and think this game is just another racer, they really need a good solid boot to the head. This is what I've been telling people for ages. The crashes and variety of crap that goes on on screen is amazing. New things still happen when I'm playing the same track. It's freaking awesome.

One time this truck clipped my drivers head from above just enough to kill him. The bike continued on with his limp body a few more seconds until it smashed into a cliff wall. The ragdoll in this game is awesome. Add the flipping,rolling cars like the ones in this video, and you have some killer gameplay that can't be touched by say a GT 5 or a PGR / Forza. I'm actually totally way more impressed with this game than any of those right now. Way more happening on screen, and way more randomness in Motorstorm.

Now THIS is a next gen experience for me. Give me randomness and unpredictable gameplay. Not this flank, shoot, scripted death animation, or hit all the right parts of the track in GT and you will get a lap time of XXX. This is way more fun for me, and there is way more going on here than the rest of these scripted games out there. It's one thing that it looks so amazing.It's another thing entirely that they are doing it with ragdoll phyiscs, amazing car physics, deformation of tracks that effects gameplay, mud that sticks to cars, and cars that break into a truckload of parts. Totally different level than a scripted game with scripted animations. Anything can happen in a race.

Brian[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree with you more

Yes I love GT but that is a completely different type off fun.
MotoStom is just mayhem I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Dec 8, 2005
meh....Gears of War blows this game out of the water!!!!...:shock: is exactly what the 360 fanboys are gonna say.

SimmoUK

Super Elite
Aug 16, 2006
More of my favourites:

Whatever these guys are doing with the hardware there doing it right it looks way better than I could of ever expected... Sony's inhouse studios are showing how it's done :-D

Nov 17, 2006
And the good thing is, the actual INGAME graphics look the same.

I've had the Jap version since Christmas and it rocks. It's nice on Component but push it through HDMI and it knocks your socks off.

C

C.T.E.

Just give me the game already!!!!!!

Damn the wait is killing me.....

What is the exact release date at this point in time now? Anyone.....? I get multiple answers when I Google it.

dc writer

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2006
Toronto
Wow, so far I don't see the haters...

Rejoice bredrins! We are experiencing true nex gen right out the gate right here!

I guess the delay is not so bad after all huh? ;)