WonsAuto

Mar 12, 2007
www.myspace.com
The same happens when you click on advanced search, and there's a lot of trouble opening/posting in threads. I'm guessing that the techies are working on something behind the scenes.

EDIT: Here at my school, I'm also occasionally getting the error message that pops up when you enter a URL that doesn't exist. It happened as I tried to post this.

Byoushinn

Elite Sage
Mar 22, 2007
Yeah i had this a few hours ago, the whole forum basically died, and a page would occasionly load with a line error and nothing else, and i couldnt open threads etc
it doesnt do that error now but the site is extremely sluggish still

Xy

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2008
Street Fighting
[QUOTE="Byoushinn, post: 0]Yeah i had this a few hours ago, the whole forum basically died, and a page would occasionly load with a line error and nothing else, and i couldnt open threads etc
it doesnt do that error now but the site is extremely sluggish still[/quote]
Same here.. i had to keep reloading, and it sometimes would load. Pretty annoying, and when i was loading, sometimes my freaking Firefox would quit, stupid **** man. But now, its so slow.. its terrible.. i need to come back later maybe.. might be better.

Byoushinn

Elite Sage
Mar 22, 2007
[QUOTE="Xy, post: 0]Same here.. i had to keep reloading, and it sometimes would load. Pretty annoying, and when i was loading, sometimes my freaking Firefox would quit, stupid **** man. But now, its so slow.. its terrible.. i need to come back later maybe.. might be better.[/quote]

i saw Seb and AJ both online back when the forum died, so maybe they were doing somethin' behind the scenes. Hopefully whatever it is is sorted soon

holly

Forum Guru
Jul 2, 2008
It seems to be ok for me atm. Not as fast as it would usually would be but all the links seem to be working. They are probably doing maintenance on the site or something.

holly

Forum Guru
Jul 2, 2008
[QUOTE="MrFenwick, post: 0]I'm personally not having any problems.

I use Chrome.[/quote]
Are you back?

I'm not having any problems right now. Just a little slow.

T

TwentyThree

a little :shock: i think the web is running backwards.. i pay good money for this site.. i demmand a fix NOW!! jk :lol: but please fix the speed :(

Xelios

Elite Sage
Apr 15, 2007
[QUOTE="MrFenwick, post: 0]I'm personally not having any problems.

I use Chrome.[/quote]

:eek: Your back!!!

I have no problems with my browsers either. I'm using Chrome, FF3, and Opera, and none of them are having any issues.

Xy

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2008
Street Fighting
[QUOTE="Byoushinn, post: 0]i saw Seb and AJ both online back when the forum died, so maybe they were doing somethin' behind the scenes. Hopefully whatever it is is sorted soon[/quote]
Well, its speedier for me currently since i signed back in..

Wonder what they was messing around with.. :rolleyes:

bayster

Master Poster
Dec 30, 2005
I WANT MY NEW POSTS!!
Yes I am yelling that. I just get nothing. It doesn't give an error or a not found (404) just nothing.