New PSN Profile Card

Feb 13, 2008
Ok... This should be in the design corner, Yet i put it here to get the best of all worlds, the trophy fanatics, PS3 gamers and the design minded folks8).

Lets Get to it then!

After looking at tonnes of new Profile card concepts on the web and complaining about half of them, I decided to take my pick at this concept.

I looked at comments, suggestions, etc... and came up with this.

A Simple, sleek and informative profile card that offers customization and alot more information. Any feedback would be helpful and any comments well appreciated.

Be sure to Notice All the options added, like the Icon Size (of the trophies displayed) can be changed, so you can show more.

The different Portals are opened using the corresponding arrows on the PS3 Controller.

The L2 and R2 triggers now control the size of the trophy icons from games, aswell as the what you want to see. Next to the Trophy level Bar, a Percentage is now added.

The Game being played by the PSN account holder is on the right, alongside the music he/she is playing. There is a games List added. and the user can show more information about themselves in the right portal.

I will add more later showing how users can change and customize the card, like give it a carbon fiber effect etc...

Feedback and Comments appreciated. Scorpion

Feb 13, 2008
well, Ill try to get it on the PlayStation boards tonight, and see what reactions they grab there....Thanks for the, ironically fetish comment lol.

Feb 13, 2008
well, I want to leave that up to the gamers... I will upload a few later showing some custom ability on these types of cards, so color can be changed if it was up to me lol...

I posted it on the Playstation boards, so ill see what I can get from there aswell...

DarkVincent07

Trying not to break stuff...
Mar 4, 2008
Sydney
Amazing, absolutely great!! I dont see why Sony dont just pick an awesome idea like this, pay the person a million bucks, and use it =D

Feb 13, 2008
Sony is probably working on some kick-*** stuff as we speak, or just playing InFamous :lol:

Ill try getting in the custom ones today or tomm to show what Im talking about in terms of customization.... Otherwise thanks for the comments:wink:.

L

Lunar_Chaos

[QUOTE="ScorpionT16, post: 0]well, Ill try to get it on the PlayStation boards tonight, and see what reactions they grab there....Thanks for the, ironically fetish comment lol.[/quote]

Post the link. :cool: