New Resistance 3 (official) website!

Ghost

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 12, 2009
[QUOTE="wesmore24, post: 5558455]They just updated the old Resistance 2 website, but now they have loads of stuff about Resistance 3.http://http://www.myresistance.net/ Check it out![/QUOTE]

Site is down atm, I really like your sig, its a shame its not bigger.

XMW

Super Elite
Jun 22, 2008
How the f*ck am I supposed to login on MyResistance? Am I really that blind that I can't find the login button or do you really need to sign in through Facebook (which I don't even have)?

EDIT: "Currently, the only way to sign up for MyRes is by logging in with your Facebook account. We realize that everyone in the world hasn’t sold their soul to social networks just yet, so a PSN login is coming soon. However, if you want to get your Resistance on ASAP, a Facebook account is required for now."

Well that's stupid. Why not do it the other way around, like ehh.. PSN login first then a Facebook login?

-Dj-

Veteran
May 8, 2009
[QUOTE="X-Men_Wolverine, post: 5558618]How the f*ck am I supposed to login on MyResistance? Am I really that blind that I can't find the login button or do you really need to sign in through Facebook (which I don't even have)?

EDIT: "Currently, the only way to sign up for MyRes is by logging in with your Facebook account. We realize that everyone in the world hasn’t sold their soul to social networks just yet, so a PSN login is coming soon. However, if you want to get your Resistance on ASAP, a Facebook account is required for now."

Well that's stupid. Why not do it the other way around, like ehh.. PSN login first then a Facebook login?[/QUOTE]
the psn hack thats why

Thorzilla

Elite Sage
Feb 4, 2006
[QUOTE="X-Men_Wolverine, post: 5558618]How the f*ck am I supposed to login on MyResistance? Am I really that blind that I can't find the login button or do you really need to sign in through Facebook (which I don't even have)?

Well that's stupid. Why not do it the other way around, like ehh.. PSN login first then a Facebook login?[/QUOTE]

Lol, good call...I wish Facebook would just implode now.