New scans of Tomb Raider Underworld

Thorondir

Superior Member
Sep 6, 2007
Nice stuff, although as i could none of the scans are in french though, two looked like german, one was english and the last one was small to read

VintageElise

Still NOT Better Than Cuguy
Oct 30, 2007
Super place called Wales.
This game sould be epic! If its not then I hope they just stop making Tomb Raider games. They have already ruined the series but if this game is good then they could end the series on a high and isnt this the first proper Next-Gen Tomb Raider. Anniversary wasent really a new game and was legends on ps3?

B

BlueHarvest

I had one of the last tomb raiders on my ps2 and got to one level in japan which i thought was a real return to form but after that it just went downhill! I hope they can get this series back to what it once was, Tomb Raider 1 on my PS1 was one of my favourite games ever,
thanks for the scans!

Jun 18, 2008
got bored.......

As we Lara Croft the letze time preserving a Prasentation of Tomb Raider: Underworld encountered have, practiced gymnastics rained out it in that Central America through decayed temples. To have somehow scheit the Grabrauberin a Faible hall the wet element, for in the start level of the new Serientels it immerses up to the Meersesgrund down. There it explores sunk ruins that its father discovered shortly before its mysteriosen disappearing.

Then I got bored again so I stopped.....crappy translation anyway :/

Nuvian

Master Sage
Feb 4, 2008
I got bored in the middle of TR: legend.
Hoping this will be a bit more interesting, the TR stories allways lack that something special that uncharted had.

Nuvian

Master Sage
Feb 4, 2008
[QUOTE="Naxi, post: 0]Anniversary was a lot better than Legend, this one is looking good so far.[/quote]
Maybe i should try that one then, i haven't played the original since the initial release back in the days.

ThaoNguyen

Superior Member
May 29, 2008
[QUOTE="girlgamer1984, post: 0]I am still looking forward to a good TR game, since TR2.[/quote]
Amen to that. They haven't made a good TR since 2. Maybe this one will be different?

G

girlgamer1984

I did not like Legand at all; I just hope this game is better, as the story sounds promising.

Nov 26, 2007
Lara looks almost edible in her scuba gear...

That said, as long as the game plays at least as good as Anniversary, I'll be happy. The option to "tranquilize" endangered species is useless to me; I plan to videotape myself wasting each animal, then sending a nice montage to those ***holes at PETA.

Apr 27, 2008
The new sequel of Tomb Raider called Underworld will be amazing!!! Lara is really beautiful and real:p and I think the story will be exciting and interesting.. Looking forward for this game!!