New Shinobido 2 screens.

Nov 22, 2005
Why not put this game on the ps 3. I'm glad to see some developers are not leaving the ninja in the shadows.

Ryunosuke

Elite Member
Jul 3, 2005
Oklahoma
[QUOTE="TekkenLord, post: 5616530]Why not put this game on the ps 3. I'm glad to see some developers are not leaving the ninja in the shadows.[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with them putting the game on the PSVita and supporting their new platform? It is quicker, easier and cheaper to make and release the game on the PSVita. It also doesn't run such a risk of it being overshadowed by so many games..

AaronSOLDIER

Ultimate Veteran
Apr 5, 2007
forums.final7fantasy.com
[QUOTE="TekkenLord, post: 5616530]Why not put this game on the ps 3. I'm glad to see some developers are not leaving the ninja in the shadows.[/QUOTE]

TBH this looks kinda average for a PSV game (graphics wise), so if they can't make an awesome looking PSV game they wouldnt be able to do anything outstanding with PS3 either.

Gaddes

Super Elite
Sep 2, 2008
Myrtle Beach S.C
www.facebook.com
[QUOTE="Ryunosuke, post: 5616610]What's wrong with them putting the game on the PSVita and supporting their new platform? It is quicker, easier and cheaper to make and release the game on the PSVita. It also doesn't run such a risk of it being overshadowed by so many games..[/QUOTE]

This. I hope we see MORE PSVita exclusives that totally for go the PS3-Vita connectivity. As for visuals, it's Aquire, they've never really been know for fantastic visuals.

Omar

Forum Overseer
May 29, 2005
Addison, TX.
This is already not better than Tenchu 1...and that's an old ass game.

Just from the looks of it, the Ninja looks like a joke (flamboyant). It just looks boring.