New sig/avatar wanted - you know what it will be :D

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
Hey all. Hope all you DS people are okay :)

So, i decided that it is time for a new signature and avatar (seeing as the last one wasn't great, and it was made by Kwesnoth - now i can change it without feeling bad ;))

Anyway, i'm sure all of you that have been here for one of my previous requests will know what i am asking for.

...That's right, more Vikki Blows. Why? Why not!?!

Anyway. I can't post any pictures here that you can use (some silly rule about not posting boobs? :p), so you will have to google her yourself. If you're not sure, PM me and i will send you some links to some pictures that you could use.

I'm a subscriber so i want it at the subscriber size please, whatever that is.

Seeing as there is no bank now, you will have to do with just some +rep and my neverending love.

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
Cheers mate. Forgot to say (though i am sure you all know) if you used a nekked picture, use some kind of effect to cover up the "rude bits" ;)

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
Thanks darling, they are quite good. Will wait for more entries though :D If anyone else feels like making one

F

FinalReaper

Interesting, might make one for myself. I can allow myself to be selfish when it to comes a girl that looks like her.

Feb 2, 2009
Australia
[QUOTE="Carl, post: 0]Ooft, me likes that one, Carcharias :) Verryyyy nice[/quote]

Well, the never-ending love seemed too good to pass up.

Any changes I could make lemme know :cool:

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
[QUOTE="MentallyCritical, post: 0]okay here's another one...
[/quote]

Ohhhh that's quite nice actually :D Liking it.

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
[QUOTE="spyrde, post: 0]I hope thats a finger shes biting.[/quote]

Why would you hope such a thing :eek:

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
[QUOTE="R3D D3V!L, post: 0]As much as Vikki is hot, i think having another Vikki sig is a bit boring if i'm honest.[/quote]

As much as i love you, i couldn't give a flying **** :)

Nice work, Fon :D