New Uncharted Interview AT ign and screens!

Jun 27, 2007
Thanks a lot.This afternoon I didn't visit IGN and here are the result-I miss the screens:)
This game is really stunning,my personal number 2 of all expected games.Only GOW3 will be more amazing:cool:

dondidit

Super Elite
Jul 15, 2007
www.360.yahoo.com
They better fix this game. I know its early build. Hurry up and fix it and release it its been too long and I want to know what has happened and what is going to happen in part 2!

Mar 24, 2007
Your House.
[QUOTE="dondidit, post: 0]They better fix this game. I know its early build. Hurry up and fix it and release it its been too long and I want to know what has happened and what is going to happen in part 2![/quote]fix what exactly? in my eyes its looks so damn sexy already.

[QUOTE="stay-puft, post: 0]looks really awesome
but is it only in snowy environment?[/quote]
Don't think so. There's a few pictures showing in some place that has a street and houses that has been bombed or something.

And these new screens looks awesome. Can't wait to get my hands on this gameeeeeeee! :D :D

YoungMullah88

PSU Live Streamer
Sep 15, 2006
Charlotte
www.playfire.com
for ppl that love co-op so much, i think your prayers might be answered soon
IGN: How long will this title be?

Richard Lemarchand: We're not quite ready to say how long the experience will be, since we still have plenty of development time in front of us before we ship.
However, we're making sure that the end result is not only a satisfying length to play through, but that it stays true to the needs of our story.

On top of that, we're planning on adding several features to the game that will increase replayability and extend the gameplay experience for everyone. We'll be revealing those features at a later date, so hold tight for more info!

Bustagroove

Superior Member
Feb 26, 2009
[QUOTE="chimam2002, post: 0]for ppl that love co-op so much, i think your prayers might be answered soon[/quote]

That made me think the same thing. Lets hope. This game would be a great co-op experience, as long as the story and game itself don't suffer.

rockousaf

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2007
[QUOTE="chimam2002, post: 0]for ppl that love co-op so much, i think your prayers might be answered soon[/quote]
Ya I saw that and instantly thought co-op, I dont think any other sort of online multiplayer would work for this game. If they do announce co-op I really hope it has split screen

Aizen-Sama

Master Poster
Jan 16, 2009
This game looks smexy :p

If it Improves on Uncharted 1 in anyway visually then just wow :O

If you dont have a HDTV for a game like this your missing out on ALOT so anyone who hasnt got one i suggest you buy one if you have any spare cash!

Staticneuron

Sublimely Static
Feb 3, 2007
Vekta

While I don't see that as a confirmation it does seem suspicious the amount of seemingly partner characters being shown.

Then again KZ2 has those and no co op.

sainraja

Forum Sage
Jun 16, 2006
www.hussainraja.com
I am pretty sure Naughtydog can do a good job with doing a co-op game but I hope by including co-op they don't change things that they originally planned on including. I hope the multi-player, co-op sections are separate...

98ss

Apprentice
Oct 24, 2007
Note that now Drake can wear a jacket.
So I guess the jacket is a seperate object as he looses it later?
Wondering how they are doing this. Collision detection for the jacket and Drake's shirt must be hard to do.

dmonk

Apprentice
Apr 18, 2008
I'm wondering how a game of this graphics caliber will compare to an average first generation PS4 game.

just curious.

hawkeye00

Apprentice
Apr 7, 2007
the screens look great and co-op would only benefit this game i don't see how it would ruin it and if they had split screen co-op it would make it even better because then people like me could actually play it with there siblings and friends. Here is to hoping they include it into a patch or something if its not with the original game.

VTEGPT

Superior Member
Dec 6, 2008
How it will bee comparad too UNCHARTED 4 one PS4 thats dificult because naughty dog will blow away everyone u will own a ps4 i think

Zoibie

Supreme Veteran
Jun 18, 2006
@Croyles

Lol, that's kinda weird. I didn't really notice those the first time I read through :p Good ol' stuff

Those pictures look incredible, the texture work and lighting on Drake's jacket is amazing.