New Warhawk problem

kflashin

Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alaska
So I was playing in a ranked pre-game TDM with 3 other people and was pwning the other team(me versus them),and all of a sudden I got kicked for no reason except the dish of a$$whopping I was handing out.I was trying to find a way to report the person who was running the server and couldn't,so I believe this is an issue that should be delt with in a patch.It wouldn't have been so major if it was non-ranked but,I hated wasting my time for nothing it seems,no stats,medals,badges nothing:evil:.What do ya'll think

PoonDaddy

Apprentice
Jan 13, 2007
I do think it's a little unfair to leave it up to just one person to decide who stays and who goes. I like the voting system used in Socom much better. It still allows you to get rid of the cheater, but doesn't let you boot a guy just because he's owning you.

kflashin

Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alaska
I never played Socom online,but yeah that sounds proper.I mean I wasn't glitching or anything(don't even know how to)but he couldn't handle getting owned.

arcticreaver

Elite Member
Jun 16, 2007
they actually allow you to be kicked out of a game just because you are good? they need to change that so it's a voting system for sure.

A

Acid_1

sounds pretty ****ty man. i know i'd be majorly cheesed if i got kicked for dominating. i've had a couple of 25-1 matches where people have accused me of cheating. my response: "i killed you with a pistol, not an invisible tank. the only injustice is how much you suck."

kflashin

Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alaska
[QUOTE="Acid_1, post: 0]sounds pretty ****ty man. i know i'd be majorly cheesed if i got kicked for dominating. i've had a couple of 25-1 matches where people have accused me of cheating. my response: "i killed you with a pistol, not an invisible tank. the only injustice is how much you suck."[/quote]Good response to that nonsense,I mean if you gotta cheat in a videogame maybe it's time to think about a new hobby.So here's hoping someone with the right connection see's this or something similar and they'll take care of it

Jan 24, 2006
img331.imageshack.us
your problem is easily solved by not playing in matches made by other users they have ranked servers for a reason . I can see why that would be stupid but if they dont give somone control over there server that they are hosting then whats the point of making one ?

You can't be LOSING in a ranked match if your hosting, as you can't play yourself nor can anyone else on your server name...

He MAY have recognized you before, or have been goofing around and kicked you accidentally, but unless its changed recently the server thats hosting CAN NOT PLAY AT ALL!

Other than that he MAY have invited friends and saw them losing, but thats pretty rare...sorry to hear you wee booted though.

Grinchy

Christmas Thief
Feb 9, 2007
A little cave outside of Whooville
I had no idea that you could kick people if you made your own room. But I guess I'm having a hard time understanding why you would want to play in anything but the SCEA servers anyway. Is it so that your buddies/clanmates can all get together right away?

Dec 11, 2006
Yeah, I've been banned so many times - mostly in CTF games where I kill the flag carrier (theirs) and he happens to be the host. Stoopit.

uberengl

Superior Member
Aug 28, 2006
the only problem warhawk has is that the hitdetection box around your character is like three times bigger than the actual char you see on screen. i hope they fix that, because otherwise i dont wanna play anymore, its too frustrating

(i mean when a mine explodes because you where running 5feet next to it, something is just wrong)

Dec 11, 2006
[QUOTE="uberengl, post: 0](i mean when a mine explodes because you where running 5feet next to it, something is just wrong)[/quote]

I don't have a problem with this. These are proximity mines, not the kind you have to step on. All you have to do is get within 5 ft. and they are supposed to detonate.

Sep 10, 2007
[QUOTE="lordmadjack, post: 0]You can't be LOSING in a ranked match if your hosting, as you can't play yourself nor can anyone else on your server name...

He MAY have recognized you before, or have been goofing around and kicked you accidentally, but unless its changed recently the server thats hosting CAN NOT PLAY AT ALL!

Other than that he MAY have invited friends and saw them losing, but thats pretty rare...sorry to hear you wee booted though.[/quote]

The patch now allows you to play in your own server

dogg2k78

Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2006
[QUOTE="mctiger, post: 0]The patch now allows you to play in your own server[/QUOTE]

Is this true or just BS. I like the idea that I can play in my own server.

kflashin

Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alaska
[QUOTE="dogg2k78, post: 0]Wasn't this pregame anyway so you wouldn't get any points anyway.[/quote]
Yeah it was pre-game but,I thought that it all counted on stats

XSpike_SpiegelC

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2006
how do you kick someone???? cause when me and my roommate play we ALWAYS start getting TKed, and i just want to kick them, it is my game, so HOW do i kick them??

Nov 8, 2007
i can totally empathise with you, ive been kicked so many times because of noobs who can't take losing. i think i got kicked 4 times in an hour once. ive wanted to do this for ages, and there is a clan who i would like to name and shame.

-LOA-

yes, the LOA. i joined one of their games, and, no joke i killed ONE of their team and got kicked instantly. there you are. LOA are a noob clan.

the games i've been kicked from were all unranked, and i was kicked all times for killing the host/their mates. ironically, the times where i HAVE deserved to be kicked, as in being a noob and tking (by mistake!) i havent been kicked. the system is rubbish. i think a forgive/dont forgive option like on bf2 would be good.

Zatoichi

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2006
Please, stop whining. If you're at all experienced in online gameplay, you should know that the server host makes the rules. He/She can do whatever the hell they want. There would be nothing to report, because they did nothing wrong. If you want things to be fair, get on an SCE server, or even better, host your own.

Nov 8, 2007
[QUOTE="Zatoichi, post: 2146818]Please, stop whining. If you're at all experienced in online gameplay, you should know that the server host makes the rules. He/She can do whatever the hell they want. There would be nothing to report, because they did nothing wrong. If you want things to be fair, get on an SCE server, or even better, host your own.[/quote]

please be being sarcastic..!
its hard enough what with rank restricted servers! just coz i play a lot im not allowed to use all servers!! the world just isnt fair :shock: