NFL Thread

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK
[QUOTE="fight_music, post: 0]They also picked up Jordan Black from Kansas City.
The O-Lineman just need to stop getting injured, and they should be okay, maybe.[/quote]

Just get a whole new O-Line lol

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK
[QUOTE="DayWalker, post: 0]The Broncos are shopping Al wilson around... me no like.[/quote]

Is there even anyone that could replace him on the team?

DontKnowMe

Forum Elder
Oct 19, 2006
It is official, David Carr has been released, along with Domanick Williams (formerly Domanick Davis).

Williams is a good running back, but constantly struggled with knee injuries. He missed all of last season and was expected to miss the next season.

In other news, the Jets have signed Tuiasosopo

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK
[QUOTE="DayWalker, post: 0]Broncos Lock down Bly... I bet he's happy now with 16 million guaranteed :D[/quote]

I am sad the Patriots don't play the Broncos... maybe the Playoffs, because the Patriots will have home field advantage ;)

DayWalker

The Heisman
May 9, 2006
[QUOTE="Theft, post: 0]I am sad the Patriots don't play the Broncos... maybe the Playoffs, because the Patriots will have home field advantage ;)[/QUOTE]

probably... seeing how you have the weakest division in the AFC... :roll:

I saw a replay of Champ's int today... you know which one... glorious!!!!

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK
[QUOTE="DayWalker, post: 0]probably... seeing how you have the weakest division in the AFC... :roll:

I saw a replay of Champ's int today... you know which one... glorious!!!![/quote]

Well, they can't control how sorry their division is. ;)

DayWalker

The Heisman
May 9, 2006
[QUOTE="Theft, post: 0]Well, they can't control how sorry their division is. ;)[/QUOTE]

true...
But it would be nice if y'all didn't start the season with 10 wins already locked up :lol:

Only the Pats could make me a J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets fan...

My predictions without even looking at schedules or off season:
Pats 11-5 (at worse)
Jets 9-6
Titans 8-8
Bills 6-9

none make the playoffs- except Pats

Meanwhile in the west
SD 12-4
Denver 12-4
KC 9-6
OAK 6-9

It's a freaking gauntlet...

DayWalker

The Heisman
May 9, 2006
[QUOTE="Theft, post: 0]I really don't see SD winning that many games to be honest with you.[/QUOTE]

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt... I'm hoping they don't ;)
I'm not sure the Titans will make .500 either...

Vamp

Apprentice
Mar 27, 2007
Bolts were idiots for letting Shottenheimer go and now they are going to pay as they watch their new HC lead an awesome team to a .500 team...

DayWalker

The Heisman
May 9, 2006
[QUOTE="Theft, post: 0]I am looking forward to this season. :)[/QUOTE]

it's soooooooooo far away :(

I am about to puke... baseball season is about to start.

We should rename this thread the Theft and DayWalker football thread

KingJordan

The Marvelous One
Apr 12, 2006
Oxford, MS
[QUOTE="CyborgRaiden, post: 0]Bolts were idiots for letting Shottenheimer go and now they are going to pay as they watch their new HC lead an awesome team to a .500 team...[/quote]

Not idiots. I'm pretty sure they want to win a playoff game some point in the future. So ya know what had to be done.

I've been too busy with basketball to keep up with football hardly.

And yea, I feel the need to regergitate every time ESPN talks about opening night of baseball.

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK
Baseball is teh suck imo, I just can't sit down for more then like 2 innings. My dad loves it though lol. He ordered the Extra Innings thing from DTV. lol

Now that he has a ring, what will the Peyton haters say now?
I have the answer to your quote KingJordan, and that answer is.... He is not better then or equal to Tom Brady until he has at least two more. :)

DayWalker

The Heisman
May 9, 2006
[QUOTE="Theft, post: 0]Baseball is teh suck imo, I just can't sit down for more then like 2 innings. My dad loves it though lol. He ordered the Extra Innings thing from DTV. lol

I have the answer to your quote KingJordan, and that answer is.... He is not better then or equal to Tom Brady until he has at least two more. :)[/QUOTE]

The Broncos don't fear Brady...
We're terrified of Peyton

But Champ, Bly and our new rookie DEs will be ready for them both :D

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK
[QUOTE="DayWalker, post: 0]The Broncos don't fear Brady...
We're terrified of Peyton

But Champ, Bly and our new rookie DEs will be ready for them both :D[/quote]

I never said the Broncos feared him lol. Everyone is going to be gunning for the Colts this season.

DayWalker

The Heisman
May 9, 2006
[QUOTE="Theft, post: 0]I never said the Broncos feared him lol. Everyone is going to be gunning for the Colts this season.[/QUOTE]

eh... I forsee injuries, a crippled running game, the return of a sub par defense in the Colts future.

That O-line has to be getting old... maybe a little weaker... and Peyton can't play with a dirty jersey.

I hate to admit it but the Pats might be the team to beat... again... :(

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK
[QUOTE="DayWalker, post: 0]eh... I forsee injuries, a crippled running game, the return of a sub par defense in the Colts future.

That O-line has to be getting old... maybe a little weaker... and Peyton can't play with a dirty jersey.

I hate to admit it but the Pats might be the team to beat... again... :([/quote]

I might just put that in my sig for everyone to see lol

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK
[QUOTE="DayWalker, post: 0]hey I am a die hard, rain or shine, bleed blue and orange Broncos fan...
but I am not naive... ;)[/quote]

Blue and red here, which is the real colors of your blood. BOOYA! lol

P.S. Had to sale my ps3 to help my dad out.

KingJordan

The Marvelous One
Apr 12, 2006
Oxford, MS
[QUOTE="DayWalker, post: 0]

I hate to admit it but the Pats might be the team to beat... again... :([/quote]

Maybe they should learn to hold onto a 18 point lead before they get to be the team to beat. The team to beat is easy to figure out.

the return of a sub par defense in the Colts future.
Haha

Where did that "sub-par" defense get them this year?

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK
You guys are my best friends on here. Awesome arguments we have.

[QUOTE="KingJordan, post: 0]Maybe they should learn to hold onto a 18 point lead before they get to be the team to beat. The team to beat is easy to figure out.

Haha

Where did that "sub-par" defense get them this year?[/quote]

I don't think it will be that hard this next season. We were exposed last season, but I believe that will change this upcoming season. King, we play eachother again. And thanks for the add on live. :)

DayWalker

The Heisman
May 9, 2006
[QUOTE="KingJordan, post: 0]Maybe they should learn to hold onto a 18 point lead before they get to be the team to beat. The team to beat is easy to figure out.

Haha

Where did that "sub-par" defense get them this year?[/QUOTE]

the sub par defense went away right before the playoff... i call it an anomaly.

Prove me wrong king... prove me wrong ;)

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK
[QUOTE="KingJordan, post: 0]You shall be proven wrong, good sir!

You ever plan on getting Gears?[/quote]

Yeah, probably this weekend. If not I will just borrow from a friend. Currently play Lost Planet though and it's teh rock. :)