NGP No Internal Flash HD

REEEPR

Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2008
Dining, in Hell!
You guys that do buy it let me know how it works out. I'v got a pile of UMDs here, an extra battery, and a few Pro Duo cards that say sony will probably screw this up. They'll probably have a non removeable battery wich means what, about an hour of actual usage? No major breakthroughs in battery tech i've heard of. And possibly a new memory card format and non compatibility with Pro Duo cards? I hope this is all speculation because i'm not investing in another data medium that will be obsolete in a couple years. Please keep the Pro Duo alive Sony and make the battery removeable so i can get extras for those extra long trips.

Wasib

Super Elite
Feb 2, 2007
[QUOTE="REEEPR, post: 5521822]You guys that do buy it let me know how it works out. I'v got a pile of UMDs here, an extra battery, and a few Pro Duo cards that say sony will probably screw this up. They'll probably have a non removeable battery wich means what, about an hour of actual usage? No major breakthroughs in battery tech i've heard of. And possibly a new memory card format and non compatibility with Pro Duo cards? I hope this is all speculation because i'm not investing in another data medium that will be obsolete in a couple years. Please keep the Pro Duo alive Sony and make the battery removeable so i can get extras for those extra long trips.[/QUOTE]

Sony did quite a bit wrong with the original PSP - no doubt about it. They will find that consumer resistance (which you have demonstrated) to be a sticking point for them in Western Markets.