Nintendo Switch

Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
[QUOTE="Lethal, post: 6527348]Zelda is hands down the game of the year. No game will beat it this year.[/QUOTE]

I've spent a lot of hours just exploring lol. I've barely even gotten through the "story" lol. The wind blowing, time transitions, wildlife.. vast area to walk and explore. It's ridiculous. I've only played it on the switch, portable mode. Haven't even docked it yet.

I've taken thousands of screen shots lol.

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
[QUOTE="F34R, post: 6527358]I've spent a lot of hours just exploring lol. I've barely even gotten through the "story" lol. The wind blowing, time transitions, wildlife.. vast area to walk and explore. It's ridiculous. I've only played it on the switch, portable mode. Haven't even docked it yet.

I've taken thousands of screen shots lol.[/QUOTE]

Dude I have put in over 30 hours and I have not even done the Zora main quest yet. I also still need to start slaying the divine beasts still.

I play 85% docked. I only play undocked when I want to play in bed.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
F34R was last seen launching himself into the air on top of a boulder that he aimed carefully to crush an enemy while making sure to jump off in time to paraglide to a large hill he could then shield surf down to the village of "Too Busy Having Fun To Take On Your Story Quests".

Last edited:

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
I just pulled the Master Sword from the stone. You need at least 13 hearts to do it or you die.

Apr 11, 2017
Hi, i couldnt find a new person thread so this is my first post.

I brought the switch on the first week it came out. I brought the strategy guide for zelda, which might have ruined the experience. Im only using it to show me where all the shrines are (i would be lucky to find 20% of them on my own) but it really look a lot of the fun of just exploring and playing the game. Now like 20 - 30 hours into it, im in the middle of doing every shrine and i got bored and havnt played it in two weeks =/

Im looking forward to mario kart (havnt played one since i was a kid) and the new mario game and i read today they might be making a shin megami tensei game so im going to hold onto the switch

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
[QUOTE="Elrad, post: 6528080]Hi, i couldnt find a new person thread so this is my first post.

I brought the switch on the first week it came out. I brought the strategy guide for zelda, which might have ruined the experience. Im only using it to show me where all the shrines are (i would be lucky to find 20% of them on my own) but it really look a lot of the fun of just exploring and playing the game. Now like 20 - 30 hours into it, im in the middle of doing every shrine and i got bored and havnt played it in two weeks =/

Im looking forward to mario kart (havnt played one since i was a kid) and the new mario game and i read today they might be making a shin megami tensei game so im going to hold onto the switch[/QUOTE]

We an introductions section but this is fine here. I am also looking forward to Mario Kart on the Switch. Mostly because it looks like they fixed battle mode. It was awful on the Wii U.