No more Heroes PS3 - first trailer!!

ank69

Superior Member
Nov 9, 2007
the wii trailer looks a million times better ... but is that actual story line and gameplay good and is it the same game on the wii ???

Smorkin Panda

Elite Member
Feb 21, 2009
This game minus the motion controls would be pure win. I borrowed a friend's copy of the game and played it on my brother's Wii back when it came out. Damn those Wii controls, it was like you were making a masturbatory motion to "charge" up your sword and it was just kind of ridiculous how often you had to charge your sword...Did that last sentence sound really bad to anyone else? Heh, sorry. Anyways it looks like they HD-i-fied the graphics as well (thank Christ).

Bio

Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Battlefield
I think the visuals could be a little more refined, but it looks very interesting and I love the style.

So is this gonna be a sequel, or is it just a spinoff or remake?

Martijn_

Apprentice
Mar 31, 2007
[QUOTE="ank69, post: 0]the wii trailer looks a million times better ... but is that actual story line and gameplay good and is it the same game on the wii ???[/quote]

It's a remake so the story will be the same. As for the gameplay, I'm sure that's way better then the Wii version. Given the fact that the Wii was limited back then since wii motion+ wasn't available when NMH released.

So looking at those faqs and that the PS3 motion comtroller is very accurate the gameplay should be alot better compared to the earlier version on the Wii.

rbrtchng

Forum Guru
Aug 25, 2006
Maybe this is one of the first AAA games to use Sony's Motion Control. Looks cool, might pick it up if I have the money.

higgos22

Master Guru
Feb 8, 2009
For the lazy youtube vid
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04mYyDsA_fI"]YouTube- No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise Japanese Debut Trailer[/ame]
It looks interesting never heard anything about it but it looks like some crazy over the top game pretty good don't know if ill wanna get it though

Wasib

Super Elite
Feb 2, 2007
If this is the future of the PS3 i.e. ports from the 'Wii' (ports from the 360 are bad-enough) and then these games being shared as multi-platform status on the 360; not a penny of my money is going to these ****tard developers. Lazy ********.