NOW whos getting one on day one?

Ariakace

Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2008
New Jersey
Okay so we now now that the PSVIta will retail for 249.99 and 299.99 for the base model and the wireless model respectively. Whos getting it day one, and which version are you getting day one?

Im just going to get the base model as i dont really care about online much, but definately day one for me

Last edited:

BBK..

Master Sage
Oct 19, 2008
In the 36 Chambers
me me me me me, i am, i am!!! \o

Seriously though, i am for the price they are offering it for. I paid £250 for a PSPGo so i'd be a fool not to buy this. I'll be buying the WiFi only model. I accidentally voted for the 3G one though as you called it the wireless one!

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
You know AT&T is not the only carrier right? That is just the only one so far as stated in the conference.

Ariakace

Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2008
New Jersey
[QUOTE="SnowHawk, post: 5571624]they both have wireless you mean wifi and 3g.[/QUOTE]

hehe, yea my mistake sorry. didnt realize that. cant seem to fix it... hopefully everyone here knows what i meant. sorry fo the typo.

5_Minutes_of_Funk

The Vita will likely be on the top of the Christmas list. But AT&T....REALLY. The E3's crowd inability to stifle its laughter and million of people that got burned going with AT&T just for the iPhone says it all.

Locking the Vita into AT&T will be one of the first feature hackers try to undo. Hope the contract is 2 years or less! Might wait till Sony allows other providers provide service.

[QUOTE="Lethal_NFS, post: 5571396]You know AT&T is not the only carrier right? That is just the only one so far as stated in the conference.[/QUOTE] Yes, AT&T is not the only carrier, they are not an international company. On the other hand, in the United States of America, AT&T IS the only (a.k.a. the word "exclusive") carrier for the PSV.