Offical - Anything With Wheels Thread

Wiggy_

ComplyOrDie!
Jan 8, 2010
Middlesbrough
As the title goes.. Motorbike,Trikes Quads.. Just encase you do not want to make a thread, Basically you can post it here. Random chat about motor's here too :)

Il try get it stickied guys.

bfd_josh

Urban Ethnic
Jun 26, 2008
Turtle walk HQ
www.theturtlewalk.com
ill start it off with bmx, ill get pictures of other things soon

Frame - Fly Tierra
Forks - Odyssey Race
Bars - WTP Magnum Helium
Stem - S&M Race XLT
Cranks - Profile Race
Pedals - Wellgo Plastic
Sprocket - Tree Spline drive
Chain - £4 special
Seat - Macneil SL
Seat Post - Unknown pivotal
Headset - FSA
Front Wheel - Primo 7000 laced to primo N4
Rear Wheel - Primo 7000 laced to primo mix casette
Front Tyre - Fly ruben 2.25
Rear tyre - Animal GLH-R 2.0
Grips - DUO Van homen

picture just taken off blackberry, ill get some better ones soon,

Wiggy_

ComplyOrDie!
Jan 8, 2010
Middlesbrough
Stickied thanks to Galv!
Looks nice mate.. Here is my old bike, Its in its old frame there we upgraded it to a full new chrome frame. I will have to dig the pictures out..

[DT]

Forum Guru
May 1, 2008
Vilano Beach, FL
[QUOTE="Tutankhamun, post: 5330973]Figure I can post that I got my drivers license here today :p Used to take the bus everywhere suppose it's appropriate to get a car now.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Today, you are a man :D

[DT]

Forum Guru
May 1, 2008
Vilano Beach, FL
I'm cleaning off an external for a backup drive, and it was littered with pics from all sorts of difference people/places/etc., and yes, there were several batch that I'd call NSFW :D

This was a set of custom iForged I ordered a few years ago for my Z06, 19x10, 20x11.5, polished lip, mat centers, the design was a new one that optimized the size of the outer lip (it was brand new from iForged at the time).

Anyway, I found these, and thought wheels could go in the anything with wheels thread :)

[DT]

Forum Guru
May 1, 2008
Vilano Beach, FL
Oh yeah, the punchline: they sat in boxes for several months (I was doing a ton of events, so I just kept on my track wheels you can see mounted), and sold them without ever having tires even mounted :D They were pretty sweet though. I did eventually wind up with a set of iForged that were pretty close, and actually installed them with tires and everything :lol:

[edit]

Thanks dude, they would've been pretty sweet. It's OK, I went a different direction and broke even (I bought them through the dealer channel for a crazy price).

Last edited:

Firefox

Master Sage
Jan 7, 2006
Canada
WRC sesaon starting soon! Great stuff. :D

UK Timings of when it will come on:
http://www.wrc.com/news/new-tv-deal-gives-uk-wrc-fans-more-coverage-than-ever-before/?fid=14027

watch from 0:36
[video=youtube;siqQqI3Vdp4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siqQqI3Vdp4[/video]

ESPN, the world’s leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment company, has reached an exclusive agreement with North One Sport, the promoter of the WRC, to show the sport in the UK.

The deal will provide motorsport fans with 4.5 hours of programming per rally - the most extensive season-long coverage of the WRC to date - with even more content appearing on ESPN’s multiple media platforms, such as ESPN Classic and ESPN.co.uk.

The coverage will begin on 2 February with an hour-long documentary ‘Road car to rally car’ which follows the development of the new MINI World Rally Car and includes exclusive behind-the-scenes footage. Each of the 13 events will be previewed in a one hour programme, ‘Rally World’, starting on 2 February with a look ahead to the season opener, Rally Sweden, which starts on 10 February.

Thirty minute highlights programmes will be screened in the evenings of all three days of a rally, and the following week rally fans can watch ‘Access All Areas’ - a one hour look at the event showcasing the best of the action, in depth features and analysis.

ESPN will bring new elements to WRC broadcasting, including live studio-hosted coverage of the new ‘Power Stages’ for up to 13 rallies (and on a same-day delay in cases of schedule conflict).
Additionally in 2011, ESPN Classic will feature 30 one-hour WRC archive programmes, as well as two brand-new documentary programmes, and ESPN.co.uk - ESPN’s UK online sports portal - will provide news and video highlights online.

Simon Long, CEO of North One Sport said: “This is a pioneering TV agreement, not only in the UK but globally. It brings the exciting prospect of more coverage, fresh programming and more promotion than ever before. The combination of the innovative content, production and digital promotion that ESPN offers combined with our revamped sport is extremely good news as we seek to reach out to new fans in the UK.”
Specific production details for ESPN’s coverage are in development and will be announced in the run up to the start of the WRC season. The WRC joins ESPN’s growing stable of multimedia motorsports content and coverage, which includes live or delayed television coverage of DTM, FIA GT1, Superleague Formula, F3 Euro Series, VW Scirocco R-Cup and NHRA Drag Racing, as well as the ESPNF1.com - the online and mobile site providing 24/7 year-long coverage of F1.

“WRC is a superb, dynamic product with a fervent following a growing legion of enthusiasts, and fits extremely well as a key part of ESPN’s growing portfolio of motorsports from across the UK and Europe,” said Jeroen Oerlemans, vice president and channel manager, ESPN - Europe, the Middle East and Africa.

Last edited:

adamp93

Apprentice
Oct 2, 2009
i'm currently using a 2002 honda nsr-125
good for getting me from a2b, but maxes out at 70mph so not good for a blast, but being only 17 on a provisional that's all i can hope for :lol:

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
I like flying at supersonic speeds breaking sound barriers. You know why? Cuz I'm Superman. That's, right, I'm Superman. No utility belt, just awesomeness. **** Batman.

[DT]

Forum Guru
May 1, 2008
Vilano Beach, FL
[QUOTE="x6Teen, post: 0]Just bought a brand new Yamaha R15. It's a ****ing beast. Looks like this but has more of a metallic paint.
[/QUOTE]

Where are you located?

bash

Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Ontario Canada
Public transportation isn't funny. It really depends on the city and country. Some places you really don't need cars (like Europe and New York) since public transportation is so readily available and convenient (not to mention much safer).

darky89

Forum Sage
Dec 3, 2007
In the bushes.
[QUOTE="enadugar, post: 5572710]motorbike? lol is this an english forum?[/QUOTE]

Of course. I forgot the US is THE CENTRE OF THE WORLD.
Yeah, that's right. Centre.

Anyways, hate public transport. I have to use the bus almost everyday. They are terrible. Especially when it gets past around 7pm. That's not even late and they seem to be somewhat scarce. Not to mention the fact sometimes they just don't turn up at all.

[DT]

Forum Guru
May 1, 2008
Vilano Beach, FL
[QUOTE="darky89, post: 5573658]Of course. I forgot the US is THE CENTRE OF THE WORLD.

Yeah, that's right. Centre.

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, had to remove the spoiler tags because that's pretty damn funny :D

Update ... I may have taken the M3 off the table, and have more inclination towards the N5X series motor cars, kind of knocking around the 335is or Z4 35i/35is. While they don't have the M model equity, the 'is' variants have nearly the same driving dynamics, are a good bit less expensive, and with $500 tune will suck the headlights out of an M car :D

MATRIX 2

Forum Sage
Jul 29, 2005
D.C.
[DT];5594800 said:
Hahaha, had to remove the spoiler tags because that's pretty damn funny :D

Update ... I may have taken the M3 off the table, and have more inclination towards the N5X series motor cars, kind of knocking around the 335is or Z4 35i/35is. While they don't have the M model equity, the 'is' variants have nearly the same driving dynamics, are a good bit less expensive, and with $500 tune will suck the headlights out of an M car :D
M roadster coupe. Older but rather unique.

[DT]

Forum Guru
May 1, 2008
Vilano Beach, FL
M Coupes are very cool and definitely unique ... but I'm shopping +convertibles+. Also, I believe they were never available in anything other than a manual (I'm looking at a car with DCT).

MATRIX 2

Forum Sage
Jul 29, 2005
D.C.
[DT];5598697 said:
M Coupes are very cool and definitely unique ... but I'm shopping +convertibles+. Also, I believe they were never available in anything other than a manual (I'm looking at a car with DCT).

Not exactly the best time to buy a 3 series since the refresh will be here in 2012. The Z4 is good to go though, just refreshed.

[DT]

Forum Guru
May 1, 2008
Vilano Beach, FL
I thought I posted about checking out the '07 and '09 Boxster S? About the PDK? My lack of connection with the car and being underwhelmed, even though I know it's a terrific vehicle?

However, I have considered a couple of year old, CPO'ed 911 Cab S/4/4S.

The BMW seems to be clicking with us, when we get back, we'll test drive and maybe make a decision.

MATRIX 2

Forum Sage
Jul 29, 2005
D.C.
[DT];5598735 said:
I thought I posted about checking out the '07 and '09 Boxster S? About the PDK? My lack of connection with the car and being underwhelmed, even though I know it's a terrific vehicle?

However, I have considered a couple of year old, CPO'ed 911 Cab S/4/4S.

The BMW seems to be clicking with us, when we get back, we'll test drive and maybe make a decision.
I don't remember having that conversation.

[DT]

Forum Guru
May 1, 2008
Vilano Beach, FL
[QUOTE="MATRIX 2, post: 5598751]I don't remember having that conversation.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it was so much a conversation as me just rambling into the ether. :D

It may have been one of the threads in the now defunct car sub-forum.