~ Official Anime Hub ~

Jul 9, 2008
[QUOTE="itachi73378, post: 5537260]High school of the dead[/QUOTE]

thats what i thought but they looked different. that series was too short :(

Jul 9, 2008
[QUOTE="SolidSnakeUS, post: 5537298]HOTD is ****ing amazing. And yes, the OVA is hilarious and has lots of ecchi = awesome.[/QUOTE]

it was to short! i want to see a second season :(

Itachi

Forum Sage
Nov 13, 2010
Winterfell
Has anyone watched Pandora Hearts? It definitely should have a second season since the manga is ongoing
Pandora Hearts has the best sound track I've ever heard in an anime!

Jul 9, 2008
[QUOTE="itachi73378, post: 5538119]Has anyone watched Pandora Hearts? It definitely should have a second season since the manga is ongoing
Pandora Hearts has the best sound track I've ever heard in an anime![/QUOTE]

no whats it about?

Itachi

Forum Sage
Nov 13, 2010
Winterfell
[QUOTE="Seahawkk, post: 5538122]no whats it about?[/QUOTE]

Well its story is shrouded in mystery, hence the need for a second season.It basically starts out with a boy who is attending his coming of age ceremony...and something happens...that changes every thing. And that 'something" is related to the events a 100 years ago.

its only 25 episodes so do watch it. :D

btbam

Super Elite
Jan 28, 2011
The Moor
Death Note question/spoilers

I recently started watching the Death Note Series again. Its one of my favorite and i'm recognizing many more details this watchthrough than i did the first time. In the Episode where L dies, he is standing ontop of the roof in the rain in a state of extreme melancholy. My questions are thus: Do you think L knew of his impending death at the hands of Light? Do you think L and Light were friends?

My gut feeling is yes to both. L did have strong indication that he would die by testing the 13 day rule he thought was suspicious. and i also believe that L considered Light a friend. I thought that was odd, but it seems possible that L can be the enemy of Kira but the friend of Light.

Itachi

Forum Sage
Nov 13, 2010
Winterfell
[QUOTE="btbam, post: 5548775]Death Note question/spoilers

I recently started watching the Death Note Series again. Its one of my favorite and i'm recognizing many more details this watchthrough than i did the first time. In the Episode where L dies, he is standing ontop of the roof in the rain in a state of extreme melancholy. My questions are thus: Do you think L knew of his impending death at the hands of Light? Do you think L and Light were friends?

My gut feeling is yes to both. L did have strong indication that he would die by testing the 13 day rule he thought was suspicious. and i also believe that L considered Light a friend. I thought that was odd, but it seems possible that L can be the enemy of Kira but the friend of Light.
[/QUOTE]

My answers to both the questions is also 'yes' however I'm double minded about the second one

Itachi

Forum Sage
Nov 13, 2010
Winterfell
People who have seen 'Darker than Black'
There is a 26th episode, however the 25th was more of an ending episode.So I can't figure out that whether or nor 26th episode is set after the 'end'

MavSkipper

Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2005
teh UKz
msmav.blogspot.com
[QUOTE="itachi73378, post: 5558993]People who have seen 'Darker than Black'
There is a 26th episode, however the 25th was more of an ending episode.So I can't figure out that whether or nor 26th episode is set after the 'end'
[/QUOTE]

I'm still watching the series, currently @ eps 17 but yes, I do have it upto eps 26.

Itachi

Forum Sage
Nov 13, 2010
Winterfell
[QUOTE="MavSkipper, post: 5559681]I'm still watching the series, currently @ eps 17 but yes, I do have it upto eps 26.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if it's suppose to be after 25 or not.

Itachi

Forum Sage
Nov 13, 2010
Winterfell
Finished with darker than black.....so now, what to watch?
Interested in checking out infinite stratos
can someone suggest me an anime (completed, not ongoing)

Anubis79

Superior Member
Jul 6, 2008
[QUOTE="itachi73378, post: 5565471]Finished with darker than black.....so now, what to watch?
Interested in checking out infinite stratos
can someone suggest me an anime (completed, not ongoing)[/QUOTE]

What's your preference? What have you seen? Do you like short (12-13 episode) or long (24-50+ episode) series? TV series or OVAs?

Some I have seen that I thought were good and have good ratings:

There's a secondary Darker Than Black, Darker Than Black: Gemini of the Meteor
Toaru Majutsu No Index is pretty good.
Bakemonogatari
Full Metal Panic! series (FMP!, FMP! The Second Raid, FMP Fumoffu)
Gurren Lagann
High School of the Dead
Macross Frontier
Phantom Requiem for the Phantom

Jul 9, 2008
[QUOTE="Anubis79, post: 5565530]What's your preference? What have you seen? Do you like short (12-13 episode) or long (24-50+ episode) series? TV series or OVAs?

Bakemonogatari
Gurren Lagann
High School of the Dead
Macross Frontier
Phantom Requiem for the Phantom[/QUOTE]

i second all those. if you like harem infinite stratos is great high school of the dead is awesome great action but lots of ecchi/fanservice

Itachi

Forum Sage
Nov 13, 2010
Winterfell
[QUOTE="Anubis79, post: 5565530]What's your preference? What have you seen? Do you like short (12-13 episode) or long (24-50+ episode) series? TV series or OVAs?

Bakemonogatari
Gurren Lagann
High School of the Dead
Macross Frontier
Phantom Requiem for the Phantom[/QUOTE]

Is the secondary darker than black related to the first?

Anubis79

Superior Member
Jul 6, 2008
It's been a while since I watched it so my memory is kinda fuzzy. It's related, but I don't think you lose anything by not watching it. It is only 12 episodes so it's a pretty quick watch if you're like me and watch 3 or 4 episodes at a time. There's also a 4 OVA series which I just found out about that fills in the gap between the two series.

Aug 23, 2006
[QUOTE="Seahawkk, post: 5575446]just finished up School days. Holy **** ****ing jeezus craziest show i have ever watched[/QUOTE]

How so? No need to answer if impossible to answer without spoiling

Nov 22, 2005
Still isn't anime. Honestly, no offense to you though, I do however feel offended that some may think of it as anime. It's truly not.

Anyone else watching Steins;Gate? Holy **** that show is getting ridiculous (in a good way).