~ Official Anime Hub ~

Jul 9, 2008
[QUOTE="itachi73378, post: 5575490]can anyone recommend me a short complete anime (like less than a 100 episodes)[/QUOTE]

well what type are you looking for? judging by what youve posted in here i would say watch fate/stay night. or nabari no ou

EDIT: i looked up Otakon. Baltimore is way to far for me.
Plus im already going to EVO at the end of july

MavSkipper

Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2005
teh UKz
msmav.blogspot.com
[QUOTE="Seahawkk, post: 5575446]just finished up School days. Holy **** ****ing jeezus craziest show i have ever watched[/QUOTE]

I gave up on it after watching the 2nd episode. :D

[QUOTE="XianZle, post: 5575451]Watching Angel Beats .[/QUOTE]

Great series(IMO) but too short... I'd recommend it to anyone

Nov 22, 2005
[QUOTE="Seahawkk, post: 5575684]well what type are you looking for? judging by what youve posted in here i would say watch fate/stay night. or nabari no ou

EDIT: i looked up Otakon. Baltimore is way to far for me.
Plus im already going to EVO at the end of july[/QUOTE]

I'm about 3 hours north of Baltimore, even though that city is ****ing ****ty.

For some animes that I highly recommend, how about these: Angel Beats, Ergo Proxy, Black Lagoon, Macross Frontier, Azumanga Daioh, Love Hina, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Clannad 1st and 2nd seasons, High School of the Dead, Chobits.

I have a ton to recommend.

Oh the thing about Otakon, it's the 2nd largest anime con in the country, 2nd only to Anime Expo. We had 31K+ last year... on a Saturday... and had a fire alarm pulled which means everyone had to evacuate into the scorching sun :lol:.

Jul 9, 2008
[QUOTE="MavSkipper, post: 5575686]I gave up on it after watching the 2nd episode. :D

Great series(IMO) but too short... I'd recommend it to anyone[/QUOTE]

after you get to like the 8th episode **** gets real

btbam

Super Elite
Jan 28, 2011
The Moor
anime or not, boondocks is awesome

Anywho, can someone suggest a nice action oriented anime thats less than lets say 40 episodes? After rewatching one of my favorites, Baccano! my interest is piqued in crime syndicate/ mafiso anime. I'd like something semi short, but i'm willing to watch a long term story, but the nature of a mafia storyline it cant be too long lol. I heard Gungrave was good, so i'm considering that, but i want to know all my options.

Andk just finished watching Baccano! its a fairly short series 16 episodes. but its fantastic. I highly suggest it to anybody because it is absolutly fantastic.

Last edited:

MavSkipper

Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2005
teh UKz
msmav.blogspot.com
[QUOTE="btbam, post: 5599667]Andk just finished watching Baccano! its a fairly short series 16 episodes. but its fantastic. I highly suggest it to anybody because it is absolutly fantastic.[/QUOTE]

Will look into that series. It seems BDrips are out already.

I also just started watching Blood-C. This time, it's done by CLAMP... 1st episode was quite good IMO. According to ANN, it's only 12 episodes long... here's hoping for more.

Itachi

Forum Sage
Nov 13, 2010
Winterfell
I'm looking for an anime with an awesome story.I would like it if its not more than 50 episodes but its not a huge problem if it is.
What I consider good stories are for example:
Code Geass
Deathnote
Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood

MavSkipper

Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2005
teh UKz
msmav.blogspot.com
Prince of Tennis is quite good. I liked it when I first started watching it but got a bit repetitive for me near the end so I had to force myself to finish watching it.

Also, just finished watching Bacanno yesterday and definitely one of the most interesting series I've watched. It could've ended @ episode 13 though.
I just want to say Ladd Russo is one heck of wicked villain(sort of)... love his personality. :)

btbam

Super Elite
Jan 28, 2011
The Moor
[QUOTE="MavSkipper, post: 5665693]Prince of Tennis is quite good. I liked it when I first started watching it but got a bit repetitive for me near the end so I had to force myself to finish watching it.

Also, just finished watching Bacanno yesterday and definitely one of the most interesting series I've watched. It could've ended @ episode 13 though.
I just want to say Ladd Russo is one heck of wicked villain(sort of)... love his personality. :)[/QUOTE]

Ladd is the shit! Technically it did end at 13. 14-16 were OAV.

I'm gonna start Bonccano soon bu first I have to finish up Phantom:Requiem For The Phantom great series its only 26 episodes though :(
Just started Baccano I love that not only do they have the man who played Scythe-Master as a character but also Hei (Darker than BLACK) and another character from Phantom :D

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2011
Fort Bragg,California
[QUOTE="itachi73378, post: 5618444]I'm looking for an anime with an awesome story.I would like it if its not more than 50 episodes but its not a huge problem if it is.
What I consider good stories are for example:
Code Geass
Deathnote
Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood[/QUOTE]
For a series I suggest:
•Phantom:Requiem For The Phantom
•Darker than BLACK
•Neon Genesis Evangelion
•TRIGUN
All amazing

MavSkipper

Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2005
teh UKz
msmav.blogspot.com
[QUOTE="Yuuichi, post: 5675306]http://thecartdriver.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/neregate.com-Fall-2011-Anime-v1.jpg

Here we go. Shana 3(means I will have to watch the first two seasons, got them but never watched), FATE/Zero(Fuck YES), COppelion, Persona 4 anime, C3, and may un-go depending on what it is. I got a good amount to watch.[/QUOTE]

Last Exile Fam isn't on the list. That's probably the only series I'm looking forward to this season.

[QUOTE="btbam, post: 5675534]Oh just you wait![/QUOTE]
I second that. :)

saleenf5

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2007
Just finished watching Steins;Gate. Amazing I recommend it to anyone an everyone. A word of wise though is the first episode is very confusing but the second will definitely pull you in quickly.

btbam

Super Elite
Jan 28, 2011
The Moor
Bleach jumped the shark IMO. After aizen, it's just gonna be random shit. Only thing to get me to watch: aizen escapes and they actually kill em this time