~ Official Anime Hub ~

saleenf5

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2007
[QUOTE="MavSkipper, post: 5699942]I'm watching Gundam AGE, Last Exile Fam and Persona 4.[/QUOTE]

Nice I may check out persona some time.

I'm watching mirai nikki, mawaru penguindrum, and Ben-to.

I started c3 but it feels generic as hell so I drop it.

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
[QUOTE="saleenf5, post: 5700367]Nice I may check out persona some time.

I'm watching mirai nikki, mawaru penguindrum, and Ben-to.

I started c3 but it feels generic as hell so I drop it.[/QUOTE]

Mirai Nikki is sick I love it. Ever since higurashi no naukri ni I have been looking for another twisted anime and while deadman wonderland was good, this show tops it. Everyone should watch it.

Last edited:

saleenf5

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2007
[QUOTE="Yuuichi, post: 5702261]Mirai Nikki is sick I love it. Ever since higurashi no naukri ni I have been looking for another twisted anime and while deadman wonderland was good, this show tops it. Everyone should watch it.[/QUOTE]

Yea MN is good BUT!!! The main dude yukki I think his name is...is getting annoying as hell man! Have you seen episode 4. Hmmmm random stranger or crazy girl who will kill for me AND has a diary of me that's extremely helpful. Hell I would have moved in with her by now lol.

Banned from my iTouch using Tapatalk

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
[QUOTE="saleenf5, post: 5702562]Yea MN is good BUT!!! The main dude yukki I think his name is...is getting annoying as hell man! Have you seen episode 4. Hmmmm random stranger or crazy girl who will kill for me AND has a diary of me that's extremely helpful. Hell I would have moved in with her by now lol.

Banned from my iTouch using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Yeh but that is typical Anime main character. Ever see Guilty Crown? Main character gets badass powers but want to be a wuss and avoid conflict.

Jun 24, 2006
in your pc
me.fbstj.net
Well I just watched too much anime. Found FUNimation's channel on youtube (which is awesome XD). Ended up watching all these back to back: Shuffle!, Fullmetal Alchemist, Aria: The Scarlet Ammo, The Legend of Legendary Heroes, , Ouran High School Host Club, Fairy Tail, School Rumble, and some of Suzuka. Man was it awesome XD

saleenf5

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2007
Lol FB went on a binge. I've been watching a lot also though lol.

I'll watch dubs but I try my hardest to find subs. FMP had a great dub though so I was cool with it.

Banned from my iTouch using Tapatalk

MavSkipper

Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2005
teh UKz
msmav.blogspot.com
[QUOTE="FallingBullets, post: 5702749] Shuffle!, Fullmetal Alchemist, Aria: The Scarlet Ammo, The Legend of Legendary Heroes, , Ouran High School Host Club, Fairy Tail, School Rumble, and some of Suzuka. Man was it awesome XD[/QUOTE]

Seen all of them except Fairy Tail. I need to start watching that series(I only read the manga).

Edit: editing it instead since I don't want to double post.

Finally had the chance to continue watching Blood C from episode 3 until
around episode 6 when everything just turned so brutal(frankly speaking). I did expect it would turn out like that because it's a CLAMP production and a BLOOD title but man, I thought Baccano was intense but this anime goes beyond that IMO. I'm going to take a break from the series for a few days until I stomach what I've seen from the last 2 episodes. :)

Last edited:

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
Ugh how can you stand Blood-C. Totally ruins the Blood series and is such a piece of garbage anime. Was only made to hype movie.