Official EA Press Conference Thread

mynd

Ultimate Veteran
May 3, 2006
Down Under
God Need for speed looks aweful. So far my highlights arr that guy getting pissed off with the guy laughing in the crowd and the you tube star choking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mynd

Ultimate Veteran
May 3, 2006
Down Under
Yeah ya gotta love that guys decision to choose that option. He can have my money.

mynd

Ultimate Veteran
May 3, 2006
Down Under
Yeah getting the shit heads who thought Battlefront one was good a game to test the new one? Not a good idea.

Jun 4, 2007
I'm glad they're getting all this BF2 stuff out the way. I don't want to see anything other than a trailer in the Sony conference

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
They didn't reveal the new Star Wars game from Amy Hennig...

I was actually watching the brief clip they released for the game a couple days ago, with the guy walking out of the house into the desert and the huge ship in the distance and the smaller ships flying past, which to me is more interesting than anything related to Battlefield, Need for Speed, or Bioware's Anthem of Sci-Fi Mediocrity.

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
[QUOTE="Vyse, post: 6529940]They didn't reveal the new Star Wars game from Amy Hennig...

I was actually watching the brief clip they released for the game a couple days ago, with the guy walking out of the house into the desert and the huge ship in the distance and the smaller ships flying past, which to me is more interesting than anything related to Battlefield, Need for Speed, or Bioware's Anthem of Sci-Fi Mediocrity.[/QUOTE]
Would've been the only thing worth watching.
This was boring. As. Fuck.

Introduces race game. 'it's not about being first anymore'. The fuck?

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
Once again it was the same shit different E3, the only thing that was slightly different was the reveal of Anthem, other than that is was just another Need for Speed and FIFA 18 which look exactly the same as last years versions!