[Official forum vote] Do you mind if your sigs are visible to non-registered guests?

Aug 26, 2005
I'm torn...If it was seen by one of the thousands of unregistered guests...it might have a greater chance of getting stolen...

If it was only seen by registered guests...they could still steal it...but the chance would be less.

I dunno, either way it doesn't all too matter to me.

Keesie

Forum Sage
Aug 23, 2005
I don't really mind non-registered users seeing my signature. And it would have a bad effect on the number of registrations, because it would look quite boring without signatures in my opinion.

EDIT: I just read the reason why this poll was started. Because everyone can read your PNP ID right now. Can't we have something like under the rep power: PNP ID , and make that list only available for registered members?

Seb

Veteran
Dec 8, 2003
London
www.gamerguides.com
[QUOTE="Keesie, post: 0]Can't we have something like under the rep power: PNP ID , and make that list only available for registered members?[/quote]

Yea that's a better suggestion. I think we should do that.

A

airupthere23

I don't mind if they can see the sigs, but the PNP thing would be cool under our names.

Susperium

Superior Member
Nov 14, 2006
Hi everyone :)

I posted no, i dont mind my sig being shown. One of the reasons i joined this site is becouse of all the interesting sigs i see in here, so meens the poople are going to be fun and interesting to that i meet and chat with by joining this site :)

If i had come in here and seen no sigs, then i would not have stayed or even bothered to sign up, as i think the sigs show what games your into and the person you are :)

cheers

glad most of the other people in here are feeling the same as me :p

Roman :p

Dec 29, 2006
[QUOTE="Keesie, post: 0]I don't really mind non-registered users seeing my signature. And it would have a bad effect on the number of registrations, because it would look quite boring without signatures in my opinion.

EDIT: I just read the reason why this poll was started. Because everyone can read your PNP ID right now. Can't we have something like under the rep power: PNP ID , and make that list only available for registered members?[/quote]

that true it would look kind of boring without the sig. EVEN THOE I DONT HAVE ONE MYSELF but i was hoping that maybe one of you guys can help me with that.

GuySpook

Superior Member
Jun 21, 2006
I mind because my sig is from the PHPbb forums (the dark ages) and they are going to ask "OMG how do you get 5-line sig?!?!?" :/

[QUOTE="Keesie, post: 0]I don't really mind non-registered users seeing my signature. And it would have a bad effect on the number of registrations, because it would look quite boring without signatures in my opinion.

EDIT: I just read the reason why this poll was started. Because everyone can read your PNP ID right now. Can't we have something like under the rep power: PNP ID , and make that list only available for registered members?[/QUOTE]

Yeah our PNP ID under our rep power would be really good.

Graham

like.no.other
Dec 3, 2005

EDIT: I just read the reason why this poll was started. Because everyone can read your PNP ID right now. Can't we have something like under the rep power: PNP ID , and make that list only available for registered members?[/QUOTE]
Me neither - I've nothing to hide and it's not like there is anything worth ripping off in there! However, I agree, it would be good if we could add our PNP ID to the profile and have that visible under the rep to registered members only. That way, we wouldn't need to include it in our sig. Not that we NEED to include it, but I think most people on here are fair game, and so I don't mind anybody who is registered seeing my ID. It makes no difference until March 2007 anyway! :lol:

Edit: I just noticed that you can already add your ID to the profile! Is that used anywhere at the moment then?

GameSpawn

Super Elite
Aug 28, 2006
I said yes because of what I might put in there sometimes. Really I don't care one way or the other, but if there was on option to enable or disable it I'd definitely use it.

Nov 15, 2006
I'm pretty new to the forum and even thoug my sig is bland compared to others. I really don't mind non users to see it. but as others have stated that psn I'd under rep power would be nice.

Stoffinator

Power Member
May 23, 2005
Toronto
www.youtube.com
I kind of do, just simply because I want to put my PSN name on it, but I don't want guests to view it. It would be better if it was part of our profiles and only members with so many posts can view it. Just to keep certain people out.

Dec 29, 2006
[QUOTE="Luckskywalker7, post: 952354]maybe if people saw my sig they would root for the eagles during the playoffs! I dont care if anyones sees it.[/QUOTE]

:p

Fly Eagles Fly!

It's nice to see other Eagles Fans