Official "I hit a mile-mark posts" thread!

Dec 25, 2005
When I joined, I used to have 25 posts per day! But then I didnt come to the forums for three months(jan-march) due to exams, and my post count went to 0.67. But now, its getting back to normal.

KingJordan

The Marvelous One
Apr 12, 2006
Oxford, MS
[QUOTE="roosters93, post: 0]Yeah schoolwork also limits my time.
Although, I am a bit of a procrastinator, so I spend time on here even when I have assignments.[/quote]

Me too. I usually won't do homework unless I absolutely need to.:pale

Apr 27, 2006
pushingpixels.net
[QUOTE="KingJordan, post: 0]Me too. I usually won't do homework unless I absolutely need to.:pale[/quote]

I have a science assignment due in two days. Tonight I spent about half an hour doing it, and the rest of the night on here and talking on MSN.:pale

KingJordan

The Marvelous One
Apr 12, 2006
Oxford, MS
[QUOTE="roosters93, post: 0]I have a science assignment due in two days. Tonight I spent about half an hour doing it, and the rest of the night on here and talking on MSN.:pale[/quote]

Last night (it's now morning) I had some homework to do. But I spent most of the afternoon outside playing basketball and playing games and on here. Curse the fun things ever created!!!!

Keesie

Forum Sage
Aug 23, 2005
HOw many post do I actually have. Checking it....

EDIT:

3,944 posts.

w00t I am very close to get to that 4000th posts on this forum!!!!
And I have 10.24 posts per day!

Feb 12, 2006
thebloodlineclan.com
[QUOTE="Tobian, post: 0]lol. this thread should be called spam your way to hit a mile mark post thread.[/QUOTE]

:lol: seriously. This is supposed to be a mile mark thread and people are posting "yay i got 1235.3855 repeating posts!"

Congrats Minimal on your actual milemark of 2500 :)

P

pendinginsanity

[QUOTE="roosters93, post: 0]Congrats pendinginsanity.
I would like to welcome you to the "1000 club".;)[/quote]

Really, sounds sweet, now lets see, in about a month I'll reach +2000 :)

P

pendinginsanity

[QUOTE="Keesie, post: 0]wow man, you have like 22 posts per day, that's a lot!

Congrats on that 1000![/quote]

Yeah that's quite a bit, but there's a explanation for that.

I got a serious cut on my finger so I haven't been able to go to school, and I wont before mid-november.

I basically can do nothing but stare at the screen and get drunk, if I can open the bottles with 1 hand that is.

P

pendinginsanity

[QUOTE="mone, post: 0]I've finaly hit 100 today. It's feat I thought I would never accomplish for some reason.[/quote]

Lol, my 100 marks comes day by day :eek:

Logo

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2006
www.enjoyincubus.com
[QUOTE="Angelcurio, post: 0]With this exact post, i am hitting the 2000 posts mark :mrgreen:[/quote]

Let me be the first to congratulate you! Congratulations! :)
I enjoy reading your posts, Angelcurio. Keep on truckin' with those quality posts.