Official "I Won't Be Around For A While" Topic

Nov 22, 2005
Well, I hope so, I hope I don't get too bored, at least we can bring the PS2 this time (unlike the vacation earlier this summer). I wonder if I can get my laptop back before we leave on Thursday, that would be awesome.

EDIT: YAY! My 900th Post! :D

Keesie

Forum Sage
Aug 23, 2005
good to see this topic still running, I am now around Salt Lake City! I will officially be back in 2 weeks around 10 august! Cyu

A

AJJets107

I am leaving tonight to go to St.Louis and I am coming back the 6th. I hope I can go to a Cardinals game even though I don't like them.

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
I haven't been around lately, does that count? :eek:

I just got back from a little vacation in Belgium where my girl and I stayed a couple of days in Brussels and Antwerp. After that a little road trip through Germany and back. Now it's time too get some work done before summer vacation is over.

Hope everyone’s enjoying their vacation as it is?

Nov 22, 2005
I am finally back, holy crap was that a strange vacation to New Hampshire, it's been a week, that means I need to post more than I have been. :lol:

Keesie

Forum Sage
Aug 23, 2005
MAn Man, security at Seattle is just insane after what happened in UK...I have been in line for more then 4 hours :shock: and then had to reschedule my flight....now I am finally home... :D man, it has been great in the US...only the flying etc wasn't good at last....

Uroboric Forms

Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2006
Beginning Aug 14, I won't be around for quite a while since classes start that day. I have classes from 9 in the morning to 9 at night. Woe is me......

Dec 25, 2005
I think it is time for me to leave this forum, cause there is no ps3 news coming in that isnt either:
Dissected to the maximum degree with technical jargon that even bill gates would fail to understand
The thread becomes a flaming riot b/w the ps3 supporters and the 360 supporters.

I'll come back once the ps3 will be released. Bye. :D

Keesie

Forum Sage
Aug 23, 2005
Well there will actually be news in the coming months: GC and TGS.

But it is your decision,

cyu when the PS3 releases! do come back!

Keesie

Forum Sage
Aug 23, 2005
ok well , see you in September!
Is the sophomore year the last year of high school, I don't have that school system like in the states?

Silas

Forum Elder
Dec 19, 2005
I wasn't around for a month there, i went to Croatia for 3 weeks then we moved house. I'll be back until, well christmas, but my posting amount won't be as much as before as I have a lot of things to sort out.

Keesie

Forum Sage
Aug 23, 2005
Kool, I went to Croatia last year. Good country!
It is a lot different then in Italy or Spain, and I couldn't find a sand beach anywere...everywhere there were rocks and stones.

Keesie

Forum Sage
Aug 23, 2005
Too bad. I might have the same problem, but I doubt it. 4th year of secondary school can't be harder then 3rd year.

Jan 21, 2006
Damn, the back of my mouth really hurts. x_0
well what have you been doing profilix? :wink:
kidding, KIDDING.
a guy made this joke when a girl in our class said the same thing

i have lots of new classes and i dont think i will be around as much, i will still be here at least 10 minutes everyday but...not as much as usual

i have signed up for lots of classes, programming and multimedia (flash and others) to name a few.

Thegamingdwarf

Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2005
Oxford, UK
citizensparks.tumblr.com
I won't be around for a week, im going on holiday tomorrow (saturday 26th), no where particularly exciting, just down the south west corner of the UK to get away from life for a while.

Ive been away for ages on the forum, but yeh, ill be away a little while longer untill i start posting a bit more.

Glad your "tooth ache" has stopped. If it was a tooth ache to begin with.

Keesie

Forum Sage
Aug 23, 2005
I won't be around today and maybe tommorow, that's because my family is around. And I haven't seen them for a while...
So see you monday/sunday or something like that!

EDIT: I am back again.

M

Martinx

I won't be around for about 10 minute because I just recieved a mission to take a sh!t in the bathroom.

I usually take a sh1t for 1 hour, but you know. I'll miss you guys, so I'll make it brief.