Official "I Won't Be Around For A While" Topic

Lozt_again

Master Poster
May 9, 2006
soundcloud.com
I wont be around and haven't been around because I'm homeless. lol

Pretty good reason I feel. I'm on a mates computer.

I'm sure I'll have a house soon though. Just need my old house deposit back.
Sorry state of affair when you can't move out because you don't have the
money from the house you no longer live in, so you can't pay for a new one.
It's alright though, I found an axe today, so I have the colateral now.

Keesie

Forum Sage
Aug 23, 2005
Woho, you can get a week off school for a wedding. Awesome, it is probably because you all have to travel a lot !
Oh man, you lucky Australian. IF I go to a wedding it is just for one day... :(

Well happy week for you! I hope you have a great time!

turkmen117

Elite Guru
Jan 21, 2006
[QUOTE="roosters93, post: 0]Oh... I forgot about this thread. ;)

On Monday, I am going to Brisbane for a week.
It is my auntie's wedding.

It is good, because that means I miss a week of school!!![/quote]

Well noone will be missing you!!!

:wink:

I would LOVE o skip school for a week normally but lately i dont like missing school for a long period. I will have to do lots of lots of lots of work to catch up the others, it just wouldnt be worth it

but you are 13 years old though rooster, do you get a lot of homework?

roosters93

Moderhater
Apr 27, 2006
pushingpixels.net
[QUOTE="turkmen117, post: 0]Well noone will be missing you!!!

:wink:

I would LOVE o skip school for a week normally but lately i dont like missing school for a long period. I will have to do lots of lots of lots of work to catch up the others, it just wouldnt be worth it

but you are 13 years old though rooster, do you get a lot of homework?[/quote]

YES! Not as much as you would but, I get a lot.
I go to a selective high school, and they seem to pride themselves, on giving us a ****load of homework. :lol:

Just to get ready to go away.... I had to hand in a speech for Music, Finish this annoying Geography Assignment, and when I come back, a Science Assignment is due straight away. Also while I am away, I will miss a French test that I will need to catch up on.

Basically, my excuse is that I am dumb.;) Actually, I am a procrastinator, and would probably have like 10 posts here at PS3Forums, if I did my homework instead of being on here.

Supaman²²³

Undercover Moderator
Apr 18, 2006
I wont be here for couple of minutes! I have to go downstairs and eat!
... Yes ill miss you guys too ! XD

Nah ill be out for about 3 days! Its a Business thing! :suspect:

Dec 25, 2005
[QUOTE="Supaman²²³, post: 0]I wont be here for couple of minutes! I have to go downstairs and eat!
... Yes ill miss you guys too ! XD

Nah ill be out for about 3 days! Its a Business thing! :suspect:[/QUOTE]

I'll miss you soo much supaman. ;) :lol:

turkmen117

Elite Guru
Jan 21, 2006
YES! Not as much as you would but, I get a lot.
I go to a selective high school, and they seem to pride themselves, on giving us a ****load of homework. :lol:

Just to get ready to go away.... I had to hand in a speech for Music, Finish this annoying Geography Assignment, and when I come back, a Science Assignment is due straight away. Also while I am away, I will miss a French test that I will need to catch up on.

Basically, my excuse is that I am dumb.:wink: Actually, I am a procrastinator, and would probably have like 10 posts here at PS3Forums, if I did my homework instead of being on here.
how do you know i get a lot of homework? :p
my school doesnt give me lots of homework but instead, our lessons are "informative" and we learn alot every lessons

you seem to have a very tuff school but you seem to handle it on a much better way than me, i only did 1/10 of my homeworks when in the ninth grade and still got a much much better grade than the "geeks" (the ones who study for fun). dont know why really...

roosters93

Moderhater
Apr 27, 2006
pushingpixels.net
[QUOTE="turkmen117, post: 0]how do you know i get a lot of homework? :p
my school doesnt give me lots of homework but instead, our lessons are "informative" and we learn alot every lessons

you seem to have a very tuff school but you seem to handle it on a much better way than me, i only did 1/10 of my homeworks when in the ninth grade and still got a much much better grade than the "geeks" (the ones who study for fun). dont know why really...[/quote]

Well I guessed cus you are 17.;)
I do all assignments, but some of them I don't try as hard in because I am so busy and stuff.

Jan 21, 2006
[QUOTE="MiNiMaL_sAnItY, post: 0]Ill be back in about a month, exams are coming!

So count me out of any tournament that im a part of for at least a month![/quote]

good luck with the exams minimal, i'm sure you'll do great
its going to be a long month i tell ya

Apr 27, 2006
pushingpixels.net
[QUOTE="MiNiMaL_sAnItY, post: 0]Ill be back in about a month, exams are coming!

So count me out of any tournament that im a part of for at least a month![/quote]

Hope you go good in your exams!:p

Jan 21, 2006
i have to lg out now... :cry:
I have to take a shower and then get some sleep, i have school tomorrow..
cruel life....

see you guys in ~17 hours

Jan 21, 2006
[QUOTE="PS3 rocks, post: 0]Noooo turkmen who's going to keep the RFOM thread from going into the second page lol.[/quote]

:lol: true...

i'm posting from school :DD

Keesie

Forum Sage
Aug 23, 2005
I didn't even know he was gone actually. VOAR.

But I might go to Shanghai for 2 days on October 13th. But nothing is certain, since my dad still needs to decide if he takes me with him...I hope so:D

PsychoKitten

Superior Member
May 24, 2006
I'll be out till wednesday night for the conference my job is sending me to. It's so I can learn about the PS3 and Wii and they said there's a very good chance I can play them so yay! :)

[QUOTE="Uncool, post: 0]I will be out for the rest of the week due to science exams and lost sleep.[/QUOTE]Take care, dude. Sleep deprivation is not a good thin :(.

I, myself, will probably not be on until next week. A counsin of mine is coming over from out of the country and he's going to be staying with me for a week. I'll probably show him around the local views and stuff, so yeah ;).

Keesie

Forum Sage
Aug 23, 2005
Uncool, succes with the exams! See you next week!

And The_One have fun with your cousin, family goes first of course! :)