Official "I Won't Be Around For A While" Topic

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
Skool:)dunce), the last thing I want to think about is studying when going onto these forums. Also The_One, have a good time with your cousin. I haven't seen my cousin for like years now. O' woe is me.:help Back to studying for the next sixteen hours straight again.:sleep:

Jun 16, 2005
www.xbox365.com
I will be gone for awhile because these god for saken server issues are driving me insane...

ill check back in a month to see if it has been resolved if not i dont know when

this is just ridiculous.

Thorzilla

Elite Sage
Feb 4, 2006
I will be gone for a week more less. I am going to Mexico DF on vacation tomorrow with my family. I should be comming back on sunday.
Take care all of you! :DD

Silas

Forum Elder
Dec 19, 2005
See you then Thor. We'll miss you ;)

When you get back remind me to PM you about something. I'll probably forget but I'll know what it is.

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
Later Thor, make sure Mexico pays you for providing electricity. Have fun and don't get robbed or harassed by the poh poh.

Xepher

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2006
i will be likely gone for a week or two, depending on how busy i am :-D... i mean :cry:

...i wont be able to focus if i come here, ill drop by in the weekends if have the time

A

Appolyons

With Christmas around the bend I'll be taking a little leave of absence. Got final exams coming up in a few weeks so the college life is coming to an end this semester. I'll be back early January I hope. You all take care.

A

Appolyons

Thanks man, gave me a good chuckle. I'll try and pop in a little until the end of this month, take it easy.

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
Sure thing see yah and watch out for bikini wax's, I hear they are really painful Appolyons.

I will leave as well since this place keeps on getting worse and not for the better. That and I am procrastinating like there is no tomorrow. Please do not flame/bash me for any reason, I am being serious here for those who know me. I will return when this place become's more "acceptable" to talk in and less chaotic. See you guys when I see you...

EDIT: The Spam King perma ban's himself to focus on more relevant matters. Thank you guys for all of your wisdom and support. I will check my Inbox for any PM's after my resignation for the meantime. Again thank you everyone for helping me become a better (and funnier) person here. Thank you all and Happy Holidays to everyone here.

*Uncool bows his head to all members of this forum and kindly turns his back and walk's away*

Sincerely,
Uncool (Caretaker of Noobs and resident wierdo)

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
It's fine awesome, no need for that. School, studying, and this forum's endless waltz of mindless threads as gotten the better of me. I have however come to terms with this site, I need to be here to know that it get's better when PSU actually occurs. In addition I have come to realize that it is important to report any and all threads that does not contribute to this websites growth. I will not stand still and see that this site goes down the gutter without me being of some use. Sorry everyone who are pissed at me for any reason. I am sincerly apologetic about this and hope to double my efforts in helping this site rise from the ashes (I will refrain posting too many reports for the time being so you needent not worry Mod's :oops: )I am proud to be a member and here to stay.:)

EDIT: I will be posting much less for the time being but will definitely consider reporting more so from here on out. Thanks to all the Mod's who put up with my countless reports, sorry guys for having to play janitor on my part.

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
Dude not sucking up, just being me. Yeah the AIM thing was hilarious yesterday, I will make that thread like I promised. This was by far the shortest leave I had so far, just needed a day off that's all.

mone

Dedicated Member
Jul 30, 2006
Next week is the start of cram period(seting aside two weeks) and then I start into finals. With that sad, I'm going to be leaving PS3 forums for a good bit. I'll cya after finals. I tnk my last one is like Decemeber 15 or something silly like that.

mone

Dedicated Member
Jul 30, 2006
[QUOTE="ps3isawesome, post: 0]Yeah see ya but what it cram and were is it at.[/QUOTE]

Cram period is the week or weeks before college finals. I added an extra week, because I've been slacking off on my work a bit and I kinda need the extra time. Basicaly, you have no life during that period and you jsut study and sleep.

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
[QUOTE="mone, post: 0]Cram period is the week or weeks before college finals. I added an extra week, because I've been slacking off on my work a bit and I kinda need the extra time. Basicaly, you have no life during that period and you jsut study and sleep.[/quote]
Yeah, cramming is the golden period when you realize that you've wasted half of the semester flying by and being [email protected]@ on all tests, homework, and projects. You turn this around to make sure you don't fail anything at any cost. Insomnia will be your best friend (besides some caffeine but not too much).:twisted: I will start having to cram as well these coming two weeks. Cya back here before Christmas, I don't want to give you coal for not being here you know.:DD