Official "I Won't Be Around For A While" Topic

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
I'm not exactly going to be out from this place for a while but if you don't see me much anymore, it's because of this.[/URL]
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles Mael Duin.

I'd be a total mess if my GF broke up with me. (4 years we've been together feels like forever)

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
Hmm...Life settles apart from being here so often. Take care The_One and Mael Duin, you guys need it for handling the craptastic threads happening around here. I wish you guys the best of luck and hope to see you again whenever your ready to comeback. I knew this was going to happen, it was a bad premonition of mine after the rise in flamefests after TGS. It sucks that people will be taking their leaves but I don't blame them.

Nov 28, 2006
Well am just going to be gone every saturday and sunday, no special reasons like you guys just because i go to my dad's house on those days.

Dec 25, 2005
OK, guys! You might have noticed that I dont post very often now-a-days. Thats because i've been contemplating about leaving this forum, which has made my life a living hell.

I know more about the 360 and the ps3 then I know about the calvin-benson cycle, or the immune system! :shock:

I must really get back to studying as I am doing miserably bad in physics and chemistry. I've got only three months left until my final exams start! OMG!!!

I'll be back at the earliest during my summer break. See ya'll then, hope I will be remembered! :cry:

MiNiMaL_sAnItY

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
Yeah, I noticed man. You will do fine on your exams, your too smart for your own good lol. Well comeback soon because I want to see your smiling face, it taught me how to love again haha. Later man and good luck on those exams, science courses are killer.

EDIT: You should post about that problem of yours on the VB bug thread w_tanoto if you haven't already. Never mind, I saw it.

w_tanoto

Superior Member
Aug 8, 2006
I'm not going to be around for a while (1 month, maybe), due to difficulties in logging in (it kept logging me off as soon as I'm logged in, also happened to some people), and because in 9 days, I'm flying to Jakarta, Indonesia, where I won't get Broadband (instead, a slow dial-up)
I will still reading the posts, and I might return if the problem is fixed before 9 days is over.
When I return, I might already have a PS3 with me.

I'll try to be online with that wret**** dial up as soon as I get my PS3:)

Bitbydeath

Power Member
Sep 10, 2005
This is the first time i've written in this thread, well i'm going on holidays from work and i may get a chance to come on occasionally from home but that'd be very little if at all. Anyways i won't be back on properly until January 2nd. Have a great Xmas and new years folks :)

Xepher

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2006
i decided to spend less time on the internet since its not healthy at all, youll see a lot less of me from now on, whether you like it or not!

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
It's not healthy if it conflicts with work, school, and your personal life. I guess you won't be catching up to me anytime soon then.:cry:
EDIT: Even if I leave here eventually, I will go beyond the bounds.

Xepher

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2006
[QUOTE="Uncool, post: 0]It's not healthy if it conflicts with work, school, and your personal life. I guess you won't be catching up to me anytime soon then.:cry:[/quote]

i have a lot problems at hand right now, im going to graduate soon, applications, etc, but ill always be pursuing you Uncool :)

Dec 3, 2006
[QUOTE="Xepher, post: 0]i have a lot problems at hand right now, im going to graduate soon, applications, etc, but ill always be pursuing you Uncool :)[/quote]

You're making me feel jealous, haha..
Good luck with everything, because I didn't care less when I graduated, I was too glad to leave school!

w_tanoto

Superior Member
Aug 8, 2006
I'm officially posting my last post of year 2006. I won't be around tomorrow until 10 January.
Pray for me so I can get a PS3, and that my PS3 purchase will be a successful one with nobody in my family (except my sister) knowing it. :lol:

Nov 28, 2006
Starting at the end of tommorow I won't be around until about Jamuary2 or december 31. You can catch me on xbox live though.

Gamertag-Ricky cubano

Dec 22, 2006
I just joined but I thought the site was awesome. I'm flying out to Iraq in about 3 hours(I'm at the airport). Figured I'd sign up while I was on wifi. I will throw some posts on the site when I get a chance though, help me earn some cash to maybe get some icons someday :). I wasn't able to get my hands on a ps3 while I was here, but I do have a 360. But you can bet your azz if they get them in the store over in the sandbox I will buy one, if not then I will have to when I get back from there 6-8 months from now. Excellent site by the way.

Cortez

Apprentice
May 10, 2006
[QUOTE="MitsuLancerEvo, post: 0]I just joined but I thought the site was awesome. I'm flying out to Iraq in about 3 hours(I'm at the airport). Figured I'd sign up while I was on wifi. I will throw some posts on the site when I get a chance though, help me earn some cash to maybe get some icons someday :). I wasn't able to get my hands on a ps3 while I was here, but I do have a 360. But you can bet your azz if they get them in the store over in the sandbox I will buy one, if not then I will have to when I get back from there 6-8 months from now. Excellent site by the way.[/QUOTE]

You are going to Iraq? Be careful in there, I heard that the Americans soldiers are shooting first and asking questions later. The latest news I heard from there is that some American soldiers throw a grenade inside a house with children and women inside.

True Story:

CNN
http://edition.cnn.com/2006/US/12/21/haditha.marines.ap/index.html

I hope that you don’t get back in a box.

Silas

Forum Elder
Dec 19, 2005
Most of you probably wont have noticed but I havn't been on for a while.

I have my standard grades in about 6 months but the pre-lims next week.
And since my parents got my report things aint been too pretty.

They took the laptop out my room and at this very moment I am hiding in the basement typing this so you all know where I am.
A little obsessive I know but you lot should know where your favourite member has gone ;)

So yeah, I guess I'll see you in about 6 months?
Might pop on for a week when I get my PS3 to see whats happening.
Hopefully the parents will allow that!

Oct 30, 2005
Hey Silas we've missed you buddy, just popped in to say hello eh? Good luck with the pre-lims and the rest of your exams! Trust me you'll thank your parents for their extreme measures...eventually. :)

w_tanoto

Superior Member
Aug 8, 2006
I'm back...... with Japanese PS3 under my possession (since 18 december 2006, 10am GMT+7, in Jakarta). SOOOOO HAPPY

Feb 8, 2006
Haven't been around for a while, but I'm back now. Working in a toy shop before christmas is extremely time consuming, plus there was college and lot of partying.

Welcome me!

A-D-L

Elite Member
Mar 28, 2006
I supposed I should've used this topic before the Christmas holidays and such. Well I wasn't around for a while then because I went to Russia to celebrate with family. I came back January 9th.

The reason I haven't been on much lately is because of school work and such. Will be more active in coming weeks. So like Febuary or late Jan.