Official "I Won't Be Around For A While" Topic

$_KD_

Super Elite
Apr 9, 2006
you guys are hilarious, lol. well i wont be around for a while becuase my pet turtle died and im going to go mourn now. so who knows when im coming back.

mone

Dedicated Member
Jul 30, 2006
I'd like to announce that I'm back. I'm probably going to slow down with my posting habits for now, but its great to be back here again anyway.

Cyrann

Master Guru
Oct 2, 2006
[QUOTE="mone, post: 0]I'd like to announce that I'm back. I'm probably going to slow down with my posting habits for now, but its great to be back here again anyway.[/quote]

Welcome back yo!

You only post like 4 times a day and you are going to cut back?

PZ take notes!

mone

Dedicated Member
Jul 30, 2006
[QUOTE="Cyrann, post: 0]Welcome back yo!

You only post like 4 times a day and you are going to cut back?

PZ take notes![/QUOTE]

I have my reasons :p

5 word minim

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
[QUOTE="$_KD_, post: 0]you guys are hilarious, lol. well i wont be around for a while becuase my pet turtle died and im going to go mourn now. so who knows when im coming back.[/quote]ahh well remember to comeback when your ready too.:cry:

[QUOTE="mone, post: 0]I'd like to announce that I'm back. I'm probably going to slow down with my posting habits for now, but its great to be back here again anyway.[/quote]Lol what Cyrann said is true but I should take that advice of yours haha. Oh and of course welcome back Mone.:p

Cyrann

Master Guru
Oct 2, 2006
It was more of a comment stating that I thought you shouldn't post anymore. I do have to say when you are around my post count goes up, which is nice!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyrann

Master Guru
Oct 2, 2006
ITs not that it is hyprocritical, I was trying to find some need or worth to your posting on the forums... that is all!

Last edited by a moderator:

Makarov

Superior Member
Feb 11, 2007
www.myspace.com
After today...you wont see as much of me.
Now not to say Im goin anywhere. School break is over!
Of course I'll probably still get on atleast once a day.
Just letting everybody know though. Just a heads up!
Of course no one will notice because Im normally on when everyone else is off...
lol. Time to go roam the forums for my last day of pleasure! :D

Pong

Veteran
Oct 10, 2006
Colorado
I'm going on a mini vacation to San Diego so I'll be gone for a few days.

Hopefully when I get back there will a bunch of fresh good news about GDC and the March update!

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
I needs some Nyquil after all the reports us three Mod's are going through, but yeah Pong please comeback with new news lol.

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
[QUOTE="MiNiMaL_sAnItY, post: 0]I'll be back next month, fianals start on the 12th of march. Wish me luck! :DD[/quote]Lol mine start at May, what away to start summer haha. Hope you do well on all your SCIENCE exams primarily.;)