Official Manchester City Thread

Firefox

Master Sage
Jan 7, 2006
Canada
[QUOTE="chelseapaul, post: 0]maybe because hes acting like a child and wont play for his country now? :rolleyes:[/quote]

Oh boohoo...let me shake the hand of someone who cheated with my wife, while I'm at it let me give him a gold medal. :rolleyes: You should respect players decisions...you have to wonder why wouldn't he play in the World Cup when every player dreams of doing so. Because he'll have to play with Terry and make plays with him and he just doesn't want to deal with Terry and just break up the England squad.

Sep 7, 2007
[QUOTE="squirrelbo1, post: 0]yeah this.

but anyway well played you guys, shame its over shadowed with the off the pitch activities.

although i do have to wonder. does bridge not expect her to sleep with anyone every again ? becuase they were not together when terry slept with her.

she didnt cheat. they were not together, they had separated.[/quote]

Yeh how dare he be upset that his supposed good friend sleeps with the mother of his child whilst still being married!

How dare he not want to be part of England and not cause a divide in the camp!

I thought she did cheat? But there just broken up now?

Still.. I agree he should have just ruled himself out of the near future selection and not completely but still, his choice and I can understand.

Question to you lot, would you wanna play with your 'friend' who slept with the mother of your child.

Terry is scum and he is finally getting his comeuppance.

He is starting to make mistakes now and it's bringing him down a peg.

I lol'd so much when Tevez scored that penalty as all some chelsea fans behind the goal had a 'Team Terry' banner. As soon as the ball hit the back of the net it was folded away.

Tevez & Tevez can terrorise defensive units. Typical City, we get beat by stoke but we can beat Chelsea on their own turf convincingly.

First Look at the Stadium Expansion

....Artists’ impressions, revealed by us today, show how the ground will become a glowing blue beacon with the installation of an illuminated halo above the club shop and the creation of new fan zone, City Street.

Huge photo-montage posters will also be hung outside the ground, featuring the faces of hundreds of fans and lyrics to club songs. More than 100 benches around Eastlands will be painted sky blue and feature club stories and images.

If approved, the initial plans will see the creation of City Street in time for the start of next season – turning the Joe Mercer Way approach to the stadium into a ‘market place’ fan zone.....
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1200576_city_stadium_will_be_a_glowing_blue_beacon

Looks like it will become the premier sporting complex in Manchester.

Phaded

Phading Reality
Jun 5, 2006
I'm a Manchester United fan dc89, but I have to agree with you on the whole John Terry and Wayne Bridge thing, what a ****** Terry is.

City Fans Fund Around The World Flight

A group of City fans on bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk have clubbed together and started a campaign for a fellow lifelong City Fan, Gordon Love, to be flown from his home in Australia to Manchester to see City & United clash on April 17th.

City fans have so far pledged £1065 as of yesterday and the money is still being pledged strongly. They are doing it because Gordon moved to Australia some 41 years ago and has only seen them twice since because of the financial cost in doing so.

Gordon has entered a competition ran by the club called 'Bring Me Home' which is about bringing lifelong City fans back to the game but his particular story caught the eye of a small group who set this up. At Gordons age this may be the last time he could attend a live game of football involving City. He would also like to go and see the City Museum which contains 1930's memorabilia he donated.

The group have also set up a Facebook page, PayPal and a Bank Account to assist them with the funds.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=info&ref=nf&gid=381610246214

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=166460&start=0

---

I'm donating £10 when I get paid.

So humanity exists after all.

John25

Elite Sage
Apr 8, 2008
Well DC it should be a good game Between us on Wednesday with both our Teams full of Confidence over the weekend wins :p

Gah!

We just didn't show up! And you have to show up against a team like Everton or you do get beat!

I think we are still in the running for 4th, were just making it harder for ourselves like typical City. Can't really afford to lose many more games now.

We have 5 home games out of the 8 to go (i think). We are usually very very good at home and should win those, toughies are Tottenham and United though.

I am going to the United game and I hope we destroy there title ambitions with a Tevez Hat trick.

John25

Elite Sage
Apr 8, 2008
Got to admit Tevez had me worrying the whole game mate he looked on Fire especially in the 1st half and yers were never out of our half for a good while in the 2nd half but alas King Arteta said good night Manchester with the 2nd goal.

But anyways you still have a game in hand over the Spuds who have a very tough final run in mate and they still got to play your lot as well i think so yers are still in with a shout of 4th

Danny2304

Master Poster
Feb 13, 2008
Liverpool, England
[QUOTE="dc89, post: 0]City Fans Fund Around The World Flight

A group of City fans on bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk have clubbed together and started a campaign for a fellow lifelong City Fan, Gordon Love, to be flown from his home in Australia to Manchester to see City & United clash on April 17th.

City fans have so far pledged £1065 as of yesterday and the money is still being pledged strongly. They are doing it because Gordon moved to Australia some 41 years ago and has only seen them twice since because of the financial cost in doing so.

Gordon has entered a competition ran by the club called 'Bring Me Home' which is about bringing lifelong City fans back to the game but his particular story caught the eye of a small group who set this up. At Gordons age this may be the last time he could attend a live game of football involving City. He would also like to go and see the City Museum which contains 1930's memorabilia he donated.

The group have also set up a Facebook page, PayPal and a Bank Account to assist them with the funds.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=info&ref=nf&gid=381610246214

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=166460&start=0

---

I'm donating £10 when I get paid.

So humanity exists after all.[/quote]

Giving the guy money to go and watch a footy match. :lol: some people are mugs

Manchester City V Manchester United

Well I was at the game today. I will not go on and on about who should have won and such. All I will say is that City will never learn about playing the end and that if both sides took all there chances then it could have been 3 goals easily to each side and then some.

I thought a draw would have been the fairest result, and of course I am going to say that but I think honestly, if you look at it from a neutrals point of view then no side did enough to win the game.

Right time for some pictures:

Pre Game

Warming Up

Kick Off

In Game Pics. First One Contains Gesticulation.

Videos

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6w-CHeVycQ"]YouTube- City V United - 17.4.2010 - Teams Walking Out[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkqfT9FUWDU"]YouTube- City V United - 17.04.2010 - Teams Are Read Out[/ame]

Tutankhamun

Ultimate Veteran
Aug 2, 2006
twitter.com
[QUOTE="dc89, post: 0]Blooming well did. iPhone 3GS. Videos which are currently being uploaded to Youtube were also shot on my phone.[/quote]

Damn the 3GS camera is really better then my 3G is, I need a new iPhone!

Tutankhamun

Ultimate Veteran
Aug 2, 2006
twitter.com
[QUOTE="desolationw, post: 0]Only one ingame pic shows for me. Is it be because I'm viewing them on my iPod touch? Are they gifs? (doubt It but still)[/quote]

There not GIF's but the iPod Touch can do gif's anyway :) It might take them a while to load on the iPod though.

I took the picture because it made me laugh.

Believe you me, some of them fans hate Gary Neville even more. Neville and Rooney were booed as soon as they touched the ball. And when Neville came for a drink on the near touchline, wow he got some stick.

Giggs was a City player in his youth days, I guess we should have never let him go!