Official Manchester City Thread

Tutankhamun

Ultimate Veteran
Aug 2, 2006
twitter.com
[QUOTE="mankind, post: 0]To say this game is massive would be and understatement, if man city get 4th they could get almost get any player or players, COME ON YOU SPURS.[/quote]

I'm divided, I kind of want City to win so we can get Modric for less (if were after him) but on the other hand I don't want City to get cocky.

33x

Super Carlton
Staff member
Dec 26, 2007
SW London
u do all realise if these ****S get in the champs league thats it? they will get or try and get EVERYONE!! We cant allow that!!!

come on u spurs

Tutankhamun

Ultimate Veteran
Aug 2, 2006
twitter.com
[QUOTE="three3-times, post: 0]u do all realise if these ****S get in the champs league thats it? they will get or try and get EVERYONE!! We cant allow that!!!

come on u spurs[/quote]

Yeah your right, come on spurs then!!

Suley

Elite Guru
Apr 9, 2009
Hertfordshire
Man City: Fulop, Zabaleta, Toure, Kompany, Bridge, Adam Johnson, De Jong, Barry, Bellamy, Tevez, Adebayor. Subs: Nielsen, Richards, Onuoha, Wright-Phillips, Santa Cruz, Sylvinho, Vieira.
Tottenham: Gomes, Kaboul, Dawson, King, Assou-Ekotto, Lennon, Huddlestone, Modric, Bale, Crouch, Defoe. Subs: Alnwick, Bentley, Jenas, Pavlyuchenko, Palacios, Gudjohnsen, Bassong.
Teams for tonight.. rooting for Spurs to win.. but I just have a feeling that City are gonna thrash Spurs.

StaticAge

Elite Member
Nov 20, 2008
[QUOTE="mankind, post: 0]Come on you SPURS, ahahahahahhahahhahahaha. Man ****y how much money you got? you wont never ever ever be in champions league.[/quote]

Nooo delete that post before we get DC going on about how they're going to do it all next year :lol: