Official Members' Birthday Topic

FmanFORPS3

Forum Elder
Aug 2, 2004
Well, today is my birthday, great to be alive :D

Not much going to do today, just plan to go to a restaurant with family, but that’s mainly it. I don’t plan to buy anything expensive because I still want a little extra money for the PS3 8).

Anyways, happy birthday to me I guess :lol:

Hunnter

Master Poster
Apr 11, 2005
www.myspace.com
Happy 5th birthday li'l dude!

YAY they grow up so fast
And they get so smart, he can count!
:lol:

mines is on the 19th just coming...dont know what i'll do really

ozone

Superior Member
Dec 3, 2004
Well, congratulations there Fman. You might not know what that word means though...

Anyway! My birthday is Nov. 14. Write it down. :p

Jul 12, 2005
lol 6 days later... :lol:

btw, yesterday was my sister's b-day, I guess that counts for something in this topic :p .

P.S. Happy belated birthday Fman :dunce

ozone

Superior Member
Dec 3, 2004
Why? I love that my birthday is at the end of the year. I can save all the money I get for my birthday and then Christmas and get what I want myself. That's what I do every year.

Hunnter

Master Poster
Apr 11, 2005
www.myspace.com
Whee!
Its my birthday today

Ive been on this planet 19 years and sevaral hours....i WANT OFF! :lol:
Na not really

Um yeh thats all i can think of saying now...

Happy birthday to meeee
Happy birthday to meeee
Happy birthday to Kristopher
Happy birthday to me
Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!
*cuts to 19*
Hiip hip hooray!

Well im off just now, see all you happy peoples of ps3forums later (you'll be happy or i'll SET my gerbil army on you!)

ozone

Superior Member
Dec 3, 2004
Gerbil army? I'm trembling in my new socks. (New socks rule)

What'd ya get for your b'rthday? No booze, I suppose. :?

May 29, 2005
Happy birthday Hunnter, and remember your birthday is on the same day Hurricane Wilma formed into the most powerful hurricane ever in the Alantic Ocean!!!

Hunnter

Master Poster
Apr 11, 2005
www.myspace.com
Yeh i know...i'll remember that one for sure...damn stupid Wilma *sets gerbil army on her* "eat her away please...dont let her destroy anything"

And never really got much, just money mostly, never wanted that much...im not so 'big' on birthdays nowadays...wow im so boring :lol:

Oh and i guess o43 kinda got me a nice present without knowing when they posted about the GNU toolchain thingy in PS3 Discussion hehe, i never expected it to be so soon that they would have released that..so that was good :D

And i finally found out how to make glitch maps on TS:FP! :D
Now i can make levels the way i want to...evil walk through wall levels, here i come :twisted:

SE fanboy

Forum Elder
Oct 7, 2005
Yay its my birthday today. I get 200$ cash from my parents and games I told my friends to get on Saturday :D . So what should I do today on Friday.

Ozone gave me a sig right on my birthday. Thanks man :lol:

SE fanboy

Forum Elder
Oct 7, 2005
Haha you know what was funny, Ozone gave me the first gift for my birthday. I don't get presents till this evening since that's when my party is.

Wow a guy who I have never met and didn't know its my birthday gave me my first 15th birthday present. I am gonna remember this birthday forever :lol:

Mr. Solanky

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2005
www.freewebs.com
Um, it's not by birthday or anything, but my older brother just turned 18 :D He's in college and he came home for the weekend. It's nice to chill with him and play Super Smash Bros. he's not a member, I figured it would be nice to tell you guys. :)

Hunnter

Master Poster
Apr 11, 2005
www.myspace.com
Happy birthday SE Fanboy, have a great party, wish i could come cause im BORED lol, well not really, but i want to jump around like a nutcase.. :lol:

And happy birthday to your bro Mr Solanky, hope he has a great 18th!

I never had a party haha, im a loser
Well i just couldnt be bothered with it, and i wasnt feeling too good either at the time

Again, Happy Birthday, lets all go crazy! :D

SE fanboy

Forum Elder
Oct 7, 2005
Woo HOo guess who got a 360 for his birthday. Seems like my dad preordered it for me a long time ago. I got 300 extra cash too and a bunch of clothes. I am soo fucking happy. Best birthday ever. :D

I have the 400 hundred dollar bundle no games so I gotta get that on my own. I am goingto get Kameo and COD 2. Now I have gotta get wireless adapter for a hundred bucks. So looks like I am going to spend most of my cash on the 360. Ooh almost forgot an extra cotroller and play and charge kit. Then I gotta get a subscription to live for a year. There goes all my cash :lol:

I wan't going to buy a 360 but looks like I got it now

May 29, 2005
SE fanboy said:
So did you ever want a 360 from the start? If so then will you get the PS3 when it comes out?

Happy birthday to Mr. Solanky's brother and SE Fanboy and hoverbike soon.

SE fanboy

Forum Elder
Oct 7, 2005
hoverbike said:
SE fanboy said:
So did you ever want a 360 from the start? If so then will you get the PS3 when it comes out?

Happy birthday to Mr. Solanky's brother and SE Fanboy and hoverbike soon.
Well the system is nice but PS3 has the franchises I really want. I mean online for the 360 is awesome and dashboard looks nice too. I don't really know about the games. They just seem to be getting ported from PS2

The only games I wanted to play I am getting, the only one that is left is gears of war and oblivion and that's about it. all the rest of the games I want for PS3 and would definitely be getting one on launch :D