Official Members' Birthday Topic

Cody

Elite Member
Jun 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Well it is my Bday tommorow. turning 15 finally... hate being born in November. Anyways happy Bday everyone who I have missed I don't usually check in on this thread much.

P

-=PS3=-

cool today is thanks giving the 24th of november, my b-day is today too, wo didnt know eveyone had a b-day on thanksgiving cool congrads guys today i turned 19 years old all i got was 70 bucks lol, its a start to save up for PS3 :lol: .

Steroyd

Elite Sage
Jun 17, 2005
yeah i come in the general foums every now and again, but it's the first time i've noticed this sticky :|

364 days left before my teen days are over :cry:

nothing like sitting at home drinking a Heineken... a six pack Heineken ;)
oh well nows the time to get out their and do...something :?

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
Happy birthday to you Nighthawk

And Happy birthday to anybody else who has recently celebrated there birthday or is going to celebrate there birthday anytime soon.

I am turning 23 on December the 25th. just a few more days away and it's party time
:D

A

adamba4e

Just so you guys know, this thread is not for when your birthday is, it is for telling people it is your birthday on or close to your birthday.

Mika Mo 25

Super Elite
Sep 25, 2005
happy B-day MiThRaZor! Hope you have a great b-day! lol mine was on November 2nd and I turned 15...I got some money and put it towards my ps3 fund! :wink: