Official Members' Birthday Topic

B

barney_2k

Its my birthday on the 9th January

4 days :D:D

all i have asked for is money towards PS3, i wanna get my fund close to £500 for when it comes out

Barney

M

Martinx

I love you all! Heheheh.

I hope I get a sexy Ps3 machine as a birthday present =p I'm such a little fatboy kid!

B

barney_2k

16 i am today

woohoo

getting some money tommorow

let you know how much i got to start my PS3 fund as soon as i know

:D:D

Barney

Jul 5, 2005
I'm a bit late, but as of January 12, 2006 I am 18. No more hiding smoking from the school deputy and I don't have to ditch class any more because I can just sign out of school for the day. Although I won't do that because I need to graduate.

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
adamba4e said:
Keesie said:
damn i need to be 16 :D since you can drink alcohol legally in holland when you are 16 :p
What is the legal smoking age there?
Are you referring to weed or cigarettes? The legal age to buy cigarettes here in the Netherlands is sixteen but for weed you have to be of a minimum age of eighteen. It’s the same for alcohol as you have to be eighteen to buy strong liquor but sixteen for buying beverages with a low amount of alcohol like beer or premixes.

Sypherssj209

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2005
I cant wait for like a month or so, im 18 then :lol: I wanna be free of these stupid supressed child laws and go do what I like 8)

Silas

Forum Elder
Dec 19, 2005
Mine Tommorow! I'm hoping to get a new phone! But some extra skill points to spend in the shop would be appreciated! :lol: Only joking. Anyway, anybody know what games i should get with my birthday money. And happy birthday to everyone else.

Silas

Forum Elder
Dec 19, 2005
I am going to be 15 tomorrow! yipee. We are also moving house, and my big brother (in an act of extreme, and rare, kindness) is letting me have the biggest room as a birthday present! Happy late birthday to you King.Kong. Ant thatnks Strikemaster Ice

Jan 23, 2006
14 :( But i'm 15 in Chinese Years once it hits my birthday. My mom once said that since I was born on Chinese New Years(Feb. 3rd, 1992 was Chinese New Years), my birthday may probably be on Jan. 27th. w00t.

Wuzi

Jul 5, 2005
jer said:
adamba4e said:
Keesie said:
damn i need to be 16 :D since you can drink alcohol legally in holland when you are 16 :p
Are you referring to weed or cigarettes? The legal age to buy cigarettes here in the Netherlands is sixteen but for weed you have to be of a minimum age of eighteen. It’s the same for alcohol as you have to be eighteen to buy strong liquor but sixteen for buying beverages with a low amount of alcohol like beer or premixes.
My god this Netherlands you speak so highly of sounds like heaven. They so need to legalize herb (weed) here in the states.

Silas

Forum Elder
Dec 19, 2005
Wuzi said:
jer said:
adamba4e said:
Keesie said:
My god this Netherlands you speak so highly of sounds like heaven. They so need to legalize herb (weed) here in the states.
Yeah, holland/Ntherlands is brilliant. Me and my big brother went there last summer and he bough hundreds of hash cakes. I even got to have a few (I wasn't allowed to tell my mum) I did thiugh and my big brother got locked in his room for 2 weeks solid! :lol: I had to throw food up at the window for him to eat!

Anyway, happy birthday gamer dj. Hope you had a good one.

Gamer DJ

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2005
www.djhardstyler.co.uk
StrikeMaster Ice said:
Gamer DJ said:
Its my birthday today! Im 22!! :D
Happy Birthday. Did you get anything for your birthday or get yourself something for your birthday?
Thanks SMI

Yeah, i got 3 PS2 games, some nice tops and cash.

Resident Evil 4, Battlefield 2: Modern Combat and Killzone.

Yeah i know Killzones old but its one i missed out on, so i got it now. :D

A

Amadeus

Hey, everybody,
No one I know even remembered that it's my birthday today (including my family. . .you'd think that the woman that violently squeezed me out of her'd never forget about it, right? lol), I thought i'd make a post here, why not?

Click here to listen to me sing Happy Birthday

I won't be getting anything, going anywhere, and I probably won't get a "Happy Birthday" from anyone, either. Sweet 16 my ass.

And that just about does it. Thanks guys.

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
Let me be the first to congratulate you than Amadeus. Happy Birthday to you and I hope you’ll have many more to come. A bit sad though that nobody has thought about your birthday. Maybe there planning a surprise party :D or maybe not :cry: Hope you still have a good one.

I like your sig by the way.