Official Members' Birthday Topic

Silas

Forum Elder
Dec 19, 2005
Cool. I think i was born on the year of the ram. The muslims have a different new year too! I'm so ignorant about different cultures.

Silas

Forum Elder
Dec 19, 2005
Well happy early birthday incase i forget to say it then. So your a year older than me! :( I suppose you act more mature aswell though :wink:

Jul 28, 2004
congrats on bein 15 coolio. i myself am having a b-day soon. it is going to be march 27, my favorite day of the year, not only because its my b-day, but for the last three years it has begun my spring break. last year it was on easter :p

Jul 12, 2005
From my dad I got an expensive watch with too many features to understand (stopwatch, solar compass, chronograph, and possibly time travel :lol:). From my mom's side of the family (parents are divorced(, I got $240 cash, and probably getting a few more b-day cheques in the mail soon.

Suikoden Fantasy

Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
It's my birthday tomorrow(the 14th). Yeah I share the same birthday with pie day and Albert Eintein. We already had my friends birthday party and my family brithday party. All I asked for was money. Hmm yeah I wonder what I'm going to save up for :wink:

Jul 12, 2005
Happy birthday Suikoden Fantasy. Are you on vacation now? My b-day always falls on March Break, and I live in Canada, so I get a week off school.

Suikoden Fantasy

Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
Lp_Chris12 said:
Happy birthday Suikoden Fantasy. Are you on vacation now? My b-day always falls on March Break, and I live in Canada, so I get a week off school.
No I have Spring break next week. This week the week of my birthday is all testing, but since school is over today and today is my actual birthday. I got the birthday punches overwith.