Official Members' Birthday Topic

T

Tribunal

There is a girl that goes to my school who makes everything out of duck tape... its quite interesting.

Trinity

Elite Guru
Dec 3, 2005
hoverbike said:
I saw in a newspaper once a couple going to the prom wearing duck tape dresses.
I think they award a scholarship to the most weird prom dress made out of duck tape. Hey its a scholarship!

NUMA NUMA

Superior Member
Feb 18, 2006
War Hawk said:
hoverbike said:
I saw in a newspaper once a couple going to the prom wearing duck tape dresses.
I think they award a scholarship to the most weird prom dress made out of duck tape. Hey its a scholarship!
Roll of duct tape= $8.99, Roll of duct tape= $8.99, Roll of.........
Scholarship= Priceless

Jul 28, 2004
i congratulate you for being older than me....... my birthday is today. I am FINALLY 17!!!!! for the first time in three years, i get to spend my birthday wit my parents!!

A-D-L

Elite Member
Mar 28, 2006
August 29th here, gonna turn 15. The great thing is though i'm taller than nearlly everone older than me so I look 16. :D

Mar 19, 2006
By birthday was on March 28th, and now I'm 16! Yay! (Do they have sweet 16's for guys too? lol) :D

And for everyone that said "duck tape", it's not duck tape, it's DUCT tape, with a T not K. There's a show up here in Canada dedicated to DUCT tape, it's called the red green show, it's hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keesie

Forum Sage
Aug 23, 2005
Happy Birthday to all of you!
13 October I will turn 16 :D and guess what?? I live in Holland so I will be able to drinke booze and stuff ''legally''
8) :lol:

I write Cursive

Superior Member
Oct 24, 2005
www.myspace.com
In 10 days, on Easter Sunday. I'll turn 18. :D I have no idea what I'm getting from my mother. No use asking for stuff cause my brother saved up money just for me for my week up nor cal :) I'll be in SF for a week.... so come find me or something :) har har har.

Apr 8, 2006
It was my B-Day April 5th, so it already past...

All i really got was some cake and some cookies. Oh and then i got a good luck wish that ill survive until next year for another B-Day :)