Official Members' Birthday Topic

Silas

Forum Elder
Dec 19, 2005
Trib? I'm not sure. Tell us and we'll give them their Dumps

(Although over the net, how we'll do it i do not know!) Anyway, happy birthday I write cursive. How did the aquarium visit go?

Silas

Forum Elder
Dec 19, 2005
Oh, well my birthday isn't until November so you've got it wrong there! 8) Nah, Are you using it in a joking term as i'd say Aquanox but he's ok really besides being a fanboy.

Could we have another clue if you don't mind?

Just a thought though, If you don't like them how did you get to learn it was their birthday?

Silas

Forum Elder
Dec 19, 2005
Okay, so there goes my guess of aquanox.

I meant how do you know it's their birthday if you don't like them and they haven't told you? Just leave it though, it probably doesnt make sense.

Is it Big Bill Gates (Excuse my language, i may have had a slight too much to drink) :oops:

May 29, 2005
Silas said:
:lol: Happy birthday Hitler. Not. Do you think he's still alive?
It's possible but very unlikely. He would have to be very old man by now. It would freak everyone out if he appeared on TV one day and took over Germany again and started WW3.

T

Tribunal

I know someones birthday is comming up tomorrow... I'll leave it to her to wether or not she wants to post it or not.

Sep 28, 2005
Tribunal said:
I know someones birthday is comming up tomorrow... I'll leave it to her to wether or not she wants to post it or not.
I guessing it's Cera's birthday tomorrow. I know we don't have lot of female memebers in the forum.