Official Microsoft E-3 2019 Press Conference Thread

May 20, 2008
Time to get hyped.

Games announced:

Outerworlds

Ninja Theory announces that they have multip in the works...also announced Bleeding Edge which is online co-op and the Alpha starts 27 June

Next Ori Game announced(looks very cool)

Minecraft Dungeons

New Star Wars game( Looks awesome)

Blair Witch game. (look really good) I thought it was a sequel to Alan Wake for a second

Cyberpunk 2077 Keanu Reeves is in the game and he walks out on stage (Game of the show for me)

New Battletoads

Indie Games(yuk)...lol

Metro Exodus, Borderlands HC, Shenmue 1 and 2 On Games Pass now( Awesome!!)

Gamepass for PC (Yes! im happy about that one)

Master chief collection On PC(Not surprised by that one)

Gamepass Ultimate is announced

Flight Simulator game is back

Age of empires

Wasteland 3

Matt booty takes the stage to announce Double Fine is joining xbox studios

Psychonaunts 2 is announced(loved the first one and looking forward to this one)

Lego Star Wars(Don't see why people love lego stuff so much)

New Dragon Ball z game

Some game called 12 Minutes

More Boring indies

Way to the woods Game

Gears 5(looks awesome) New escape mode for game(September 10 release date)

New Elite controller

Dying Light 2(spring 2020) Excited for this

Forza 4 expansion(Lego speed championship) Meh! Lego crap again

Gears Pop

State of Decay content

Phantasy Star online 2

Some game called Cross fire X( I still don't know what kind of game it was..lol)

Tales of Arise(New RPG game)

Borderlands Game(September 2019 release date)

(From Software announces Elden Ring(looks good)

Xcloud this year

Project Scarlett Announced( No specs announced but very powerful...4 times as powerful as the xbox one x)

Scarlet will Launch with Halo 5(Demo of Halo looks stunning)

That's about it in a nutshell. Its getting close to the end for this gen so I didn't expect them to announce much from the new studios.

Not a bad show but not the best either. I wanted them to announce some specs for the next xbox so im disappointed in that area.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2007
Nah buddy. They said it was 4 times more powerful than the xbox one x. Could this thing be at least 20TF? Time will tell. But anyway, so much for Navi and the ssd being exclusive to sony.

Not surprised you would be salty over it.
I'm not salty of anything nor did I make such claims about anything being exclusive to sony. Only a _ such as yourself would believe that and only a _ would really think they have a 20+TF gpu in their console considering AMD's line up of gpus.

Last edited:
May 20, 2008
I'm not salty of anything nor did I make such claims about anything being exclusive to sony. Only a _ such as yourself would believe that and only a _ would really think they have a 20+TF gpu in their console considering AMD's line up of gpus.
You do sound salty and bitter . You still upset over the that agreement between MS and sony? But anyway, there was talk among the sony fanboys and the media about exclusive rights to navi and them having some sort of patent on the SSD. Nope. Not gonna happen. As for MS next xbox being at least 20TF, its not likely. Truth is that they don't need 20TF, but they did say 4 times more powerful.

Hedon

Jan 19, 2018
Yeah, great show. I am going to be getting over half of those games, the new console, the new controller and more. MS just keeps bleeding out my wallet.

Gears 5 single player reveal tomorrow!

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
Christmas 2020 is going to be great!!!! Hope Sony and Microsoft release both consoles 1 week apart again. I actually loved that

Two4DaMoney

Master Sage
Jun 4, 2007
Sorry to diarrhea shit on your parade.
Nah buddy. They said it was 4 times more powerful than the xbox one x
they did say 4 times more powerful.
PC Games Hardware: Does the statement of 4x times faster performance apply to the whole console?

Phil Spencer: No, that's a pure CPU statement.
https://www.pcgameshardware.de/Xbox...ials/Phil-Spencer-Das-Mega-Interview-1293543/

Actually not sorry lmao. You just knew in your heart that it wasn't cpu related as I originally stated. You just knew you were going to tell me off. "Salty this and you believed navi was exclusive that" bullshit. Enjoy your kick in the balls for the day.

Last edited:
May 20, 2008
Sorry to diarrhea shit on your parade.

https://www.pcgameshardware.de/Xbox...ials/Phil-Spencer-Das-Mega-Interview-1293543/

Actually not sorry lmao. You just knew in your heart that it wasn't cpu related as I originally stated. You just knew you were going to tell me off. "Salty this and you believed navi was exclusive that" bullshit. Enjoy your kick in the balls for the day.
"What you talking bout willis"?

"Our primary goal with Scarlett was to improve the graphics capabilities and GPU of the console. Primarily because another goal was to integrate a CPU into the system that can compete with the GPU."

So the CPU is 4x that of Scorpio, but the GPU was still their main focus! Since the CPU was designed to balance with the GPU, what can we infer about GPU performance?

"I think it eats monsters for breakfast..."

Wait a minute. I thought you said everything Phil says is a lie but now you quoting him.:unsure:But anyway its gonna be more powerful than the xbox one x the pro and maybe even the PS5. We will have to just wait and see. Either way i'll be getting this baby because im a xbox fanboy. :giggle:

NEW GAME PASS GAMES ANNOUNCED:

Middle-earth: Shadow of War – 7/4
My Time at Portia – 7/4
Undertale – 7/4
Blazing Chrome – 7/11
Dead Rising 4 – 7/11
LEGO City Undercover – 7/11
Timespinner – 7/11
Unavowed – 7/11

I will be celebrating the 4th with some gamepass.(y)

Last edited:

Two4DaMoney

Master Sage
Jun 4, 2007
Phil sucks ass. He's the reason for the issues he described in this video.

Phil is the worst thing to happen to the Xbox brand. He's a failure when it comes to AAA games. A rock can do his job.

You guys haven't had a new AAA i.p announced in 4 years. "Give him time. He needs time. Wait until E3. Wait until the gen after next." Get the fuck out of here.

May 20, 2008
Worst thing? Nah, I don't think so. Xbox one had a terrible launch and you can't blame that on him. There are areas that need improvement and it seems he is making the right moves with the new studios and hiring more talented devs. If anything he came in and helped bring them back from what would most likely have been a total disaster of a gen.

Gamepass ... huge success
New studios purchased ( still more to come)
Launched Xbox one s
Launched this gen most powerful console (one x)which runs 3rd party better than the competition
More native 4k games than the competition
Has brought features to Xbox that the competition still doesn't have
Will be launching the only cloud service that will be competing with Stadia next gen
Initiated a cloud gaming deal with Sony(we all know Sony would of been left behind in that area)
Brought the Xbox division their most profitable year in spite of not selling as many xbox360 consoles sold last gen
Will be launching scarlet next year( possibly more advanced than pa5)
Cool announcements at E-3 2019

I think he is gearing up for next gen which looks like it will be better for Xbox

Last edited: