official PSThree fifa 10 team thread

Sep 7, 2007
Hello,

As alot of you know there are 2 teams on this forum to play fifa Be a pro team mode on this forum (due to the high demand ;)) and thought I would take it upon myself to make the thread for our team :p

I would firstly like to offer a truce to PSU and say good luck to them and I will be supporting you guys :p no more petty rivalry yeh? ;)

Secondly I would like to ask the members of the forum if there is anyone who would like to try out for us, looking for commited players who are more than willing to play alot.

We have the 2 striker positions filled already and 2 cm positions filled in we are looking for most likely 2 full backs, maybe a centre back and 2 wingers

So for those of you who are bored most evenings and want to do something with your life, stand up, be counted, and join are revolution!!

...and remember ...we pay well ;)

Nov 16, 2008
We get payed to play FIFA! :snicker

Im glad the team is back we had some interesting times last season, got as high as Division 2 which was good!

New league system this year as well, we dont just get enough wins to move up a league, we have to make sure were near the top at the end of each month (end of the season) to earn promotion the next league, which adds a cool difference to the online league system.

N

nulleduser

hows about we arrange a game when the game comes out as a trial match for both teams?

Sep 7, 2007
[QUOTE="welshfrankie, post: 0]hows about we arrange a game when the game comes out as a trial match for both teams?[/quote]

Good Idea:p

Yeh once we have a squad ready im up for it ..but yeh.. I think we should wait for the game to come out ;) lol :D

manutdfan

Master Guru
May 19, 2009
The Port
[QUOTE="yourmumsface17, post: 0]Hello,

As alot of you know there are 2 teams on this forum to play fifa Be a pro team mode on this forum (due to the high demand ;)) and thought I would take it upon myself to make the thread for our team :p

I would firstly like to offer a truce to PSU and say good luck to them and I will be supporting you guys :p no more petty rivalry yeh? ;)

Secondly I would like to ask the members of the forum if there is anyone who would like to try out for us, looking for commited players who are more than willing to play alot.

We have the 2 striker positions filled already and 2 cm positions filled in we are looking for most likely 2 full backs, maybe a centre back and 2 wingers

So for those of you who are bored most evenings and want to do something with your life, stand up, be counted, and join are revolution!!

...and remember ...we pay well ;)[/quote]

Yep its almost that time of year again. :D

Yeah the rivalry was good between PSU and us who we used to play for. Did go a ickle to far at times, but rivalry is always good/healthy.

[QUOTE="santinomarella, post: 0]We get payed to play FIFA! :snicker

Im glad the team is back we had some interesting times last season, got as high as Division 2 which was good!

New league system this year as well, we dont just get enough wins to move up a league, we have to make sure were near the top at the end of each month (end of the season) to earn promotion the next league, which adds a cool difference to the online league system.[/quote]

Europe has got PSN cards now aswell. ;)

[QUOTE="welshfrankie, post: 0]hows about we arrange a game when the game comes out as a trial match for both teams?[/quote]

Sounds like a plan.

[QUOTE="yourmumsface17, post: 0]Good Idea:p

Yeh once we have a squad ready im up for it ..but yeh.. I think we should wait for the game to come out ;) lol :D[/quote]

:D

N

nulleduser

Actually our club is Playstation Universe FC so you guys can have PSU FC if you really want :p

Sep 7, 2007
[QUOTE="zentario, post: 0]dude what about me?! doing all them assists for you people last season and get left out now? :p[/quote]

Add me to PSN and we can discuss this man :p

...and the same applies to you stoney :p

If we have our men on tonight then i'm sure were game :gta:

Nov 16, 2008
[QUOTE="StoneyPS3, post: 0]Who is up for a game tonight then? Our team is called 'This Is Sparta' TIS.[/quote]

Stoney are you aware you are the 44th best rated midfielder in the world! :eek:

Nov 11, 2007
Bournemouth
[QUOTE="santinomarella, post: 4643411]Stoney are you aware you are the 44th best rated midfielder in the world! :eek:[/quote]

:lol: Pwnage.

Whats your PSN? Is it your username :confused: oh well just add me. stoneyafcb.