Official The Order: 1886 Gameplay trailer

K2D

Forum Guru
Oct 19, 2006
[video=youtube;0lkcOghYFHM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lkcOghYFHM#t=156[/video]

The ingame graphics are really something! :D

Aug 27, 2008
It's nice to see Ready at Dawn get into the console market after Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta. This is their first home console game, right?

The graphics look very nice.

But that game play... I'm not happy about the QTE. Hopefully, there won't be a lot. Or at least, you won't have to mash. I hate qte's and when I saw the fight, I thought immediately of Ryse which looked terribly dreadful.

Also, they show a very linear corridor. I know it's just a two minute demo and there's probably a lot more to the game, but surely they know about making a first impression. And so far, my first impression is "meh."

darky89

Forum Sage
Dec 3, 2007
In the bushes.
That was a terrible trailer, makes the game look clunky, there were a few sound issues and what not. Of course the game has a way to go, but that should have used better footage, or less if there isn't any.. and should have been edited better.

Nerevar

Sonata Dusk
Staff member
Aug 27, 2005
Equestria
Uh...? That footage was stuttering on the framerate, and the audio was pretty terrible.

Regardless, I'm loving the graphics and atmosphere the game has. But I still need to see more gameplay before I can get hyped. This is nothing new.

Jan 29, 2007
Yeah, that was a bad trailer. Technically unstable and disjointed editing... probably to try and hide the technical issues. Didn't work.

bariton1

Superior Member
Oct 20, 2006
Berlin
Teh sounds needs some heavy improvement. I don´t know if they record that from the live presentation but it´s very rough. But the graphic holy sh*t is beautiful. Like a goddamn FMV sequenz.

Last edited: