Official World Cup Thread - Germany World Cup Winners 2014

Shockwave

PSU Editor
Nov 11, 2007
Ireland
[QUOTE="YoungMullah88, post: 6352698]We need Ghana to beat germany and Nigeria not to $#@! this up

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

While there was aspects of Ghana's performance against the U.S. that was decent, they should be overrun by Germany's quality.

Bar the Dutch, they're the only team that has looked extremely impressive. Muller to get one or two and a convincing Germany win, methinks.

May 25, 2013
Come on Holland. We're still in it, be tough though. The game against Chile will tell us a lot about the current crop as they're technically impressive and work like dogs on heat.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

YoungMullah88

PSU Live Streamer
Sep 15, 2006
Charlotte
www.playfire.com
[QUOTE="Shockwave, post: 6352710]While there was aspects of Ghana's performance against the U.S. that was decent, they should be overrun by Germany's quality.

Bar the Dutch, they're the only team that has looked extremely impressive. Muller to get one or two and a convincing Germany win, methinks.[/QUOTE]
This is soccer, nothing is certain until that final whistle.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Shockwave

PSU Editor
Nov 11, 2007
Ireland
[QUOTE="YoungMullah88, post: 6352719]This is soccer, nothing is certain until that final whistle.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Referees to spurt vanishing spray on players' boots - now that's a certainty.

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that was such a great game. So many nail biting plays. I'm loving this world cup so much. It's been full of surprises, as it usually is and great matches. This was a fun game to watch. And Germany is my back-up team. Netherlands is my third back up team, and France my fourth. Beyond that, I don't give a shit. But I do hope Portugal and Italy go home. It's for personal reasons.